06- One awful night

-At University Dorm-

Ayan

I can't believe that me and Akk really got to stay as roommates. That means I got a chance to stay close with him. This time I definitely makes him fall into me. Three of us came out side the lecture hall and walked along in wide corridor. I really happy to see some of my old friends in my school time in here too. It's more comfortable to being with them than making new ones. We reached to the university dorm while talking about today lecture. After said good bye to Kan and we both came to our floor. 211 yeah that room belongs to me and him. I looked at him before entering into the room. He noticed it,

"What are you looking at shortstop?" He asked from me and opened the room's door.

"Nothing you big foot. I just thought that we will able to be with together or not for whole 4 years?" I replied to him while blocking his way by putting one of my hands to the room's door.

"Eh Ayan. Don't try to play around me. You better mind your own business" he said and threw my hand to away and went to the room. I just followed him.

I went to the washroom to take a wash before him. He tried to wait until I finished but I wanted to tease him one more time. So I turned into him and asked, "Wanna join with me?". After that He raised his middle finger to me and I smiled to him. Akk is really cute I talked with my self while closing the door of washroom. When both of us finished having a wash Akk sent a text message to join with us for the dinner. So all of us headed to the ground floor.

Within 15 minutes we all done with our dinner so we were at the dorm staircase when Kan started the conversation.

"So today going to be your 1st night noh? hahaha then I will wish both of you to have a twins ah" Kan told and started to run from us because Akk was going to threw the bottle water which was in his hand. Yeah I'm going to sleep with Akk for the 1st time. But why the fuck there has two beds. Maybe I should make Akk's bed wet by pouring water onto it. Hahaha poor Akk.

After few minutes we both came to our room. Actually I didn't do anything to Akk's bed but he did. The water bottle which was in his hand since we left the dorm cafeteria accidently fell off to the Akk's bed. Because he didn't close it's lid properly. So that mean should I share my bed with him? On our very first day? Sound is so interesting.

"What are you going to do now Akk? You made your bed all wet just like a little kid" I asked while putting a smirk on my face.

"It's okay. I can sleep on the floor just for today" He replied and took his pillow and bed sheet.

"But as you can see, we both can share my bed noh? Look it has so many space just like yours one, Just come to my bed I won't try to eat you my hubby" I said.

"In your dreams. Shut up and go to your bed. I don't want to sleep in your bed" He replied to me and threw his pillow to the floor and laid his head on it. I just watched the way he sleep, just know is he got comfortable position to sleep or not? Apparently he is okay. So I came to my bed. Maybe it's 12.30. I'm pretty sure that it was past midnight or we are at midnight. I heard that Akk started to mumble something.

"Aww...my back.. it hurts....this stupid floor.....I....I.....can't hold this anymore...."

After few second I saw his shadow in dim light which was came from the moon light for our room through room's window trying to check his bed, whether it's still wet or not. I stood up and asked,

"Still you want to share my bed with me or not?" he stunned when he heard my voice.

"You still up?" Akk asked.

"No, I heard my baby was crying that he can't sleep on the floor, because that stupid floor gives his back to so much pain" I replied.

"Eh Ayan, are you making fun of me?" He sulked.

"No, no just come to my bed, it's mid night now. We have lectures tomorrow. you should take good rest in order to be a bright student" I told and he just stood up for a second and came towards my bed.

"Okay just for a one night Akk" He whispered that sentence to himself but I heard it.

"Or I can pour water on to your bed every night, then that gave us a chance to be on one bed. hahaha" he threw his pillow towards me when he heard my words and tried to attack me. But he slipped and his whole body fell on to my body. We both stared at each others' eyes for a moment.

"I think this is the time for our second kiss Akk, Am I right?" I asked.

"Ayan you asshole, serve your self with your whole bed. I don't wanna space from it" he replied and tried to get off from my bed.

"Okay okay I gave up on tease you. Let's sleep my honey" I told while grabbing his pillow and him too.

He gave me a fierce look and again I granted that won't tell more. So he came to my bed and we both fell into a good sleep.

* * * * *