11- Happy days

(I was so lost with that pool scene guys. That was so unexpected tho. I'm over the moon. fun fact that Akk hesitates to say yes to their relationship but he won't refuse kisses from Ayan hahaha)

Ayan

Since everything went well, I didn't think that some of chaos will come to us. I woke up before Akk, and looked at his face. He was sleeping in peace and I took off some of hair that covered up his forehead. We really had so much hard high school days with our school community. However today both of us spent time together, that's enough for me to be happy. I got off from the bed and went to the washroom. When I came out from the washroom Akk was at the door.

"Good morning sweetheart, did you wake up?" I greeted.

"Mmm yeah. Good morning" Akk said back with shyly. I really loved his this panicked smile.

"What should we do today? It's weekend noh?" I asked when Akk was going to enter the washroom.

"I don't know. Think about it, until I come" he told and went to the washroom.

I got a message from Kan that saying he's going to hang out with friends and inviting me and Akk as well. No way this time I should not be an idiot. I want to be with Akk alone. I'm not gonna share him with anyone today. I should be with him whole the day. I replied to him that Akk told me to do the assignment with him so they can go on.

"Did you decide?" I startled from Akk's voice.

"Ah, Let's go to watch a movie. There was a horror one I waned to watch. So shall we?" I told him but I don't know is there have a horror movie in movie theater or not? But I just told him and he agreed. We reached to the movie theater at 9.45am so we had 15 minutes to catch the 10am show time. apparently there wasn't a horror movie but a romantic one. Holly fuck that genre was the most hated genre for me. I had 0% interest for romantic ones.

"Where's the horror one Ayan?" Akk asked. I felt I caught in red hands.

"Ah haha. Maybe it's show time is over" I said.

"Or did you want to watch a romantic one with me hahaa" he teased me.

"My ass, Let's go hubby" I pulled him with his one of hands and moved my self to the theater when we brought the tickets.

I saw that Akk was enjoying the movie, maybe this is his favorite genre. I felt sleepy vibe so I put my head on Akk's shoulder. I smelled Akk's usual scent and I wanted it more. So I sniffed his shirt so hardly.

"What are you doing Aye, even person who besides you looked at you" he whispered and tried to straight my head from his shoulder.

"Why? did you feel shy? lend me your right shoulder Akk, your wifey wants to sleep" I said while trying to pull his right hand towards me.

"Did you come here for a sleep? if that so, we better stay at our dorm room" he said.

"Actually I wanted to be with you. That's it. I gave you a romantic movie for that so lend me your shoulder to sleep and watch the movie baby" I pulled his hand towards me and hugged it with my both hands. I saw he sighed while smiling so I put my head on his shoulder again and tried to take a nap.

When I opened my eyes, I saw he looked at me while adjusting my hair. "Let's go movie is over" he said.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Mmm, yeah I love that storyline even it got plot twists time to time. Why don't you like to watch romantic ones Aye? Then what's your favorite genre?" he asked.

"To be honest, I got only one that is Akk" I said and blew a wind to his right ear.

"Aye you....Let's go out of here, otherwise staff will come to blame us" after his lines he sat up and came out from the movie theater. What a bad timing, I saw Kan and his gang entered to the ticket stall. I pushed Akk to the washroom area and moved my self too.

"Why Aye?" Akk screamed. I bothered that Kan saw us or not. So I came to a one of washroom and locked it too. Who knows Kan wanted to use the washroom or not? Time was 12.50 and maybe they came for the 1pm show. That mean both of us should be here 10 more minutes. I looked at Akk's face and started to admire his features.

"Aye? Ayan? Eh AYANN? did you lost your mind? open the door. What if someone came? Why did you bring me here? he was continuously questioning me. I covered his mouth and, "Shhhh, I tried to create a private space for us for a while. I wanted to be alone with you. Can you contribute" I whispered those lines to him while looking at his eyes.

"But?" he was still trying to say something so I kissed his lips. Should I kiss him until 1pm? Will he shout if I stopped? I tried to look at my mobile phone screen just to know whether is it 1pm or not while kissing him. Akk took my phone from my hand and pushed my self from him.

"What are you doing Ayan? Let's go" I saw that it's 12.56pm or something. Maybe they moved inside so I decided to open the door. I swept the whole washroom from my eyes to know, was there someone or not? Then both of us came out from the washroom area.

Someone had happen to pass us and came back to us. "Akk? do you remember me? Mo here..." person greeted to Akk.

"Eh Namo? is this really you? I can't believe this" Akk screamed and both hugged. What the fuck was that? Should I kept my Akk away from not only Kan's gang, but also Namo? I just faked a cough and dragged Akk's attention to me.

* * * * * *