03- Intimate

Ayan

"Student head prefect, long time noh? how have you been?"

I asked from this tall boy who is standing next to me. I always had fun in school time with breaking rules. When I did bad things which are completely beyond the school rules and regulations. These bunch of student perfects are followed me and punished me. All of them maybe thought that I got so many lessons from them but no, I just had fun that's all.

"Good" Akk gave me a single word as a reply.

"Why are you so silent in here. Aren't you want to be a rule protector and lead all of us according to that, just like you did in our school days?" I wanna get more words from his mouth. But I don't know how, this dumb ass won't try to open his mouth at least for a hiccup.

"We better do this game and support to our seniors to end this event. You know that we don't talk each other since our school days so Why you trying to intimate with me now?"

Akk replied to me in a harsh way.

Ohh ohh so you like that way noh Akk, Let's see then. I talked with my self and I touched Akk's one of shoulders and leaned my head on it. He tried to push me way but my grab was so tight.

"What's wrong with you man, why you trying to getting on my nerves? just give your attention to the event don't try to play around with me."

Hahaha I really like to tease him. see how cute is he?

(I wanna tell you guys I'm still stuck with Ayan's "catch me if you can" dialogue in 1st episode, I don't wanna move until next episode arrives)

I straight my head and looked at his face, oh god he was looking at me with a fierce face. hahaha my Akk I love to see your that face. I didn't try to make his face more fierce just let the event flow with us.

                                  * * * * * *

"Are you enjoyed the game with me?" I asked from Akk after the event. Acually we had to do a game that grab a sugar stick with our mouth and run to the finish line. I really enjoyed it because I ate the half of sugar stick so we had to put our mouth so closely with sugar stick. I saw he having some gay panic during the game. I really enjoyed it. I don't know why he still didn't get, that I'm into him. Akk, Are you that much nerdy guy?

"Not much" Akk replied to me while saying good bye with his hand that he is about to leave.

"Hey hey wait, we both are now in same faculty so why you trying to walk away from me? Let's grab something to eat" I asked. after a second his another friend came to us. so all of us walked towards to cafeteria to find something to eat.

If I got a chance to tease Akk, I won't miss it. So I didn't forget to sit next to him. Maybe we are now University students but still I feel like we are in our high school, moreover I'm so happy to see Akk who was my high school crush at the university too. All of us who are Me, Akk and Akk's friend sat at the cafeteria and having our lunch after few minutes.

"Are still into Vanilla milk shake my dear friend?" I asked from Akk.

"None of your business" He replied.

"Maybe, but here I got one for you when I saw it on the menu". I gave him which I brought to him.

"Do you want me to feed you head student perfect. Don't refuse it. Think like you got this from your old friend from high school or maybe you can think as it from your wife-to-be" I teased him the way I like most, using that to-be words always.

"Shut the fuck up Ayan, Let's go Kan if you finished your meal.

Whole time Akk's friend was smiling at Akk's and mine conversation. It really happy to see that Akk's friend is not a disturbing person since high school. Mean time Akk was about to leave from the cafeteria. So he stood up and walked to his friend's side. I throwed one of my leg towards him and he about to fell to the cafeteria floor. So this is my time to recuse him hahaha.

(Ayan is the bottom but his character always pulled like he is the top, I mean in the series. So is that mean Ayan's character is a power bottom? aww)

I grabbed him with his waist and pulled towards me. My lips touched his neck and nose touched his hair. I got my opportunity hahaha I sniffed his hair as much as I want. oh god that smelled so refreshing. He stunned for a moment and pushed my self and looked at me.

"Tha ..n..Thankkk you" he said. his ears turned red and his face having a blushed mood. oh he is so cute.

when both of them left the cafeteria. I also wanted to leave. So I packed my stuff and ready to leave.

My mind had one thing this all the time, that My university life also going to be a hit just like in the high school period. Because my beloved Akk also in my same university.

* * * * * *