13- Comforting

Ayan

I just washed my face and tried to get rid from blood stains. I felt little dizzy due to previous incident. That fucking idiot told us that he was misunderstanding and said sorry for us. After his girlfriend's brief description about the guy who tried to touch her hip when they left from the movie theater. But I couldn't cut it off like that. He dare to hit my Akk so I just threw some of fits to him. Both of us got scratches in our faces and hands because both of us react so fiercely.

"Don't do that kind of thing again" Akk just came to the washroom which I came for wash my face and hands at shopping centre.

"My hubby, you feel better now? should we head for a hospital to see a doctor?" I just came to him to check on him.

"Are you mental Akk? Just worry about yourself. See who got scratches through their faces and hands" Akk was scolding continuously.

"Let's go Akk, I wanna sleep" I just pushed him forward.

"Before that, we should put some wound healing ointment on your starches"

* * * * * *

"I hate that asshole. How he dare to hit you. Argh" I just said when I laid on the bed.

"Forget that now or I will start to hit you ah" Akk came to the bed and shook my shoulders. I pulled him toward the bed and got on to his body.

"I wish you were passed out 2 more minutes then I had little more time to send him to the god. That Freak Namo, had a water bottle and he used few drops to woke you up" I said it while touching Akk's cheeks with my palms.

"Hahahaha, that's enough you little rascal" Akk patted my head.

"Ugh, I'm so exhausted" I put my head on Akk's chest. It was just evening but I already wanted to go sleep. I saw that Akk was spaced out and looking at the ceiling.

"What's wrong" he just startled when he heard my voice.

"Ah, nothing" he just replied.

"It was so obvious that you were thinking about something. Do you have secrets, you can't even share with your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Hm, I just worried that how people saw our bond" he started talking.

"Which ones" I was curious.

"Who was at that incident, when you left to wash your face and hands. I heard some of weird sentences from them" he talked while touching my hair.

"Tell me what you heard" my heart started to ache.

"They were just misjudged us, nothing more. What should we eat for dinner?" he tried to change the topic.

"Eh Akk, you should tell. Whatever they said, that made you worried. So I wanna know" I shouted.

"They said, it was a weird moment that guy started fighting for a guy. We just disrespect to the nature and true love. We let our misunderstandings to lead this kind of affair to get temporary happiness and wasting both of our time" he sighed.

"Hm, so that mean my reaction gave you pain. I'm so sorry Akk. I will try to act more matured way and won't do something that could display our relationship the others" I just said.

"Hey what are you talking about? No no, I was just worried that how people won't see every thing normal as us. It makes me to think that, are we doing something wrong or not. That's all" he was trying to tell me that how he truly feeling.

"Akk, how something like loving for someone will wrong? I can't see a bad side through that. Hating is the worst. If both of us know that we are loving each other and caring, every time standing for each other. We shouldn't worry about anything. And mostly don't let others' opinions to make you feel down. Difference is they don't see this as normal" That words made me feel down too, but I just tried to take a grip and comfort Akk. He was always way too sensitive than me.

"Yeah you right. In life people are always questioning, judging and trying to tell about their opinions for everything. We can't stop them. If you are happy to be with me and me happy to be with you. We shouldn't think about others" Akk kissed my forehead after saying this.

Both of us had a little nap and head to the dorm cafeteria for grab something for our dinner when we woke up.

"Mom asked that I will visit her in this semester break or not. I just thought to visit with you. Will you come?" I asked from Akk.

"With me. Why suddenly?" he asked.

"I know that you won't go home in this semester break. Because your Mom and Dad will visit to your grand mother who lives in your dad's native place" I said.

"You are so in alert with every single word that I saying to you ah?" he teased me.

"Yeah. As your wifey I should be, in order find more time to be with you. So will you come?" I asked again.

"Mmmm, sure. I love to see my mother-in-law" he laughed after saying that.

I was happy with this evening because my Akk was all mine. There wasn't any single bug to disturb us. We came to our room when we finished our dinner.

(I'm sorry I was busy with my uni assignments so I couldn't update this. But managed to finish our beloved eclipse series. I really miss 'em so much now and need their new series so soon. I was so happy that ending was so satisfied. I still can't get over with their chemistry. They really made for each others, right guys T_T)