02- Meet Again

Akk

"Let's do a bet ah, Which faculty Ayan going to join? My entire boy saying that he will go with Arts and Communication faculty. So what about you Akk?"

"No He will definitely come to this Engineering Faculty just like us" I told to Khanlong without hesitate.

"hahaha, I knew it, you will guess correctly. That's why gave you a wrong guess" Khanlong start to laugh accidently with shaking my shoulders.

"I saw his enrollment sheet before I meet you at the main gate. I just pretended that I didn't know his attendance to this university at all. I gotcha man, aww this boy knows everything about his school crush". Khanlong mocked at me.

"I really fed up with your jokes, just let me be alone." I just grabbed his hands from my shoulders. I just guessed it but why the lord it was correct?

"Is this seat available?" Someone came to us and asked. I just looked at him. Oh my fucking lord. It's Ayan.

"Oh Khanlong and Akk, you guys can remember me?"

"Why not? the person who played with our school rules and did so many chaos things, How you been you mother fucker?" Khanlong started to along with him but it was more like a insult.

"Huh fine, so may I take this seat?" Ayan asked while watching at me.

"Sure" I just replied without looking at him.

It's about to start the inauguration ceremony for freshers which is hold from our seniors. I felt something weird feeling. maybe that Ayan is next to me. I don't know why but I know that I have something more towards this mystery boy since his first school day.

That rumor about us literally leads to made because of our own some of actions and incidents.

(back to school days)

After the school (still this is Ayan's first day) ends Akk and his friends decided to grab a bite at the cafe which is situated in back of the school area. So they took their step to go to the back side of the school. Ok Ayan again appeared on Akk's sight. This time also he covered his head with his black hoodie and trying to seak into a abanded buidling which also situated in school property.

"This new boy is literally giving me headache all the time with huge curiousity", Akk told his friends and followed the Ayan's path that he will meet them at the cafe after he check on this new comer.

"Where are you going?" Ayan startled from Akk's voice and turned at Akk's side.

"What you want from me? Why are you alwayas following me, I'm not your kid or you're not my parent. just leave me alone"

"But there is no business to you in here, as a student perfect this is one of my duty to protect and search about my school fellows" Akk replied to Ayan.

"Student perfect, Student perfect... Are you into me student perfect on my first school day? I just feel that you use that Student perfect position to be a stalker for me" Ayan said while came near to the Akk and Akk about to lean on the building wall while Ayan put one of his had on the wall just like Akk is his prey.

Suddenly school security guard walked towards them. So Akk pushed Ayan away and scolded at him "If you are not leave from school now. Tomorrow I will report to the assistant teacher of student perfect board about you"

(back to present time)

What a shame that security guard was the main cause of that rude rumor that my self and Ayan have crush on each other.

Seniors about to start a game so we should take a partner for us to be with it. For that randomly seniors gave us a number card so we should hurry and find our partner who is holds the number card same as us. I got number 16. Please god other number 16 card belongs to any of them but not to Ayan. I got a weird sensor that maybe Ayan will be my partner just like in a love series.

"Excuse me, may I know your number card please. A skinny pale girl came to me and asked so I showed my card to her. She got number 11 just like Khanlong. Now I'm so curious still don't know who is number 16. So I asked from Ayan which card that he got.

09? hahaha thank god. he is not my partner. I walked to the front so I can find my one. But accidently all are got paired but My self and Ayan left. What is your number can you say loudly. A senior girl commanded us.

"16"

"09" we both replied.

"09? but we also got 09" a tall boy said to the seniors.

"Oh sorry maybe we did a mistake that we wrote a three number 09 cards. But it's okay only you two are left so it's good to be pair with each other so we can start the game" Senior told to us.

"I'm pretty sure now, I got a scripted life"

                             * * * * * *