16- Life goes on...

Akk

"Ayan just wake up, you're going to be late for the interview" I tried hard to wake up Ayan, but still he was sleeping like a little baby. I climbed up to the bed and pulled the bed sheet off from his body.

"Akk, just leave me alone" he was pushed me to the floor and my back hit on the floor. "Aww, this brat. Just wake up, just wake up, just wake upppppppppp" I screamed continuously to his one of ears and he was like grabbed my neck and pushed me into the bed.

"How should I tell you that I wanna sleep just a little bit longer. Just give me 5 more minutes, I won't ask anything" he screamed louder than me. "But your intervi..." I was trying to say that sentence but he closed my mouth and put his head on my chest.

"I will dress up quickly, Dont worry" he said and tried to close his eyes again. What to do? I just started to pat his head.

We both came to the end of our university life and still we left one and half semester. Ayan applied for an internship before me so, today was the day for his interview. Seems like I was cared about that more than him. Lately our lives were stuck with same daily routine but had peace too. I think today onwards it will took little bit change. Still we were live in our university dorm rooms. We decided to move on to our own apartment after our graduation.

"Ayan, Time's up. Go and wash your self" I shook his whole body while twisting my own body.

"Akk, you are such a...." He struggled to not move. I giggled and gave him a forehead kiss and he opened his eyes. "What a waste, I should've done that before then you won't ask me another 5 minutes hahaha" I said.

"Enough now. I will go to wash my self" Ayan said while throwing a pillow at me.

"Okay my wifeyyy" I blew a kiss after said that.

"Akk, you changed a lot ah..." hahaha he said while heading to bathroom.

I came to the kitchen to make breakfast. Seems like I'm the wife and Ayan is the husband. Anyway when I'm starting my internship, we both have to spend time in this kitchen.

"So, what you going to do today Akk?" Ayan asked, when he finished dress up.

"Nothing by the way, our lectures also in weekends now noh? I'm free today and still I didn't decide anything to do" I replied.

"Then drive me to the company? Ah Say ok, I will feel comfortable on my way to interview. You know I'm getting nervous quickly. Please hubby, come with me ah" Ayan put his hands on my one of shoulders and blinked his eyes continuously.

"Ayan? Getting nervous? My ass? Ok ok for today only. Make sure to face the interview perfectly ah, good luck. all the very best. Let's go now" I got his bag to my hand.

"Aww my hubby is so nice" Ayan said and I squished his right arm.

* * * * * *

"You can come back to dorm alone right?" I asked from Ayan.

"Yeah I will come. Thank you for dropping me off. Ah what, should I take a bus to dorm back?" He asked.

"Oh that's.....Ahem.....It's okay I will stay here. Interview noh, It will finish soon. Then you go to inside. I will wait for you at the car park" I answered.

"Okay then bye" Ayan got off from the car and I drove the car to parking area.

After 10 or 20 mintues a girl came towards me and knocked to the car shutter.

"Hey, can you help me...."

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna go to hospital soon. I got a call from my sister, She said that my mother got into an accident and admitted to ICU. I can't see a person who having a wheels now. Please help me. Just drive me to the hospital. Please, please, please" she cried while saying those things.

Having wheels? that mean a vehicle? anyway I nodded my head and decided to take her to the hospital. Who is she? Will I get too much time to arrive back to get Ayan? What if Ayan will come out before I'm coming back?

My mind was full with different things. However we reached the hospital and she ran towards to the ICU like a rocket. I think my job is done here? Right? She won't look for me again? Argh fuck it. I started to drive the car to Ayan's company. I was curious to know about Ayan's interview. So I drove fast as mush as I can. Thank god. Still he is in the inside? I took a nap and woke up after another 15 minutes but still Ayan didn't show up. It's already noon. What on the world interviews go until noon arrives.

Suddenly I heard my phone vibrate and got a text message.

"I'M HOME" That was Ayan. What? Whoa? When? Why? Ahhh he already went to the dorm? I started the car engine and drove to our university dorm. Okay Akk, time to close your ears with cottons. Cute tiger's waiting to roar through your ears.

* * * * * *