15- Tension

Akk

Blood....yes blood. I saw blood over Ayan's shirt and there was a little knife on the floor.

"What happened Ayannnn? Ayan Ayan just look at me." My voice was like I'm crying. I really can't pull my self together. This was unexpected. How did this happen? Who came? Who was it? And why? Why that scumbag stabbed my Ayan.

I called the ambulance and tried to cover the Ayan's wound with my hand until they arrive. I was crying badly and my all the tears made Ayan's shirt all wet.

"Akk." Ayan was trying to speak but I didn't let him speak.

"No, Don't say a word just be with me. No need to talk. It will waste your energy. Please bear just a little time, they will come soon.

* * * * * *

I suddently stunned and opened my eyes. Atmosphere was quite silent and wind brought some kinda misery vibe. "What? Why am I here?" I started to sweep my surroundings and it was looked like a hospital ward room. "What happened to me. Where's.....YEAHHHHH WHERE'S MY AYANNNNNN" I screamed and someone bragged [into the room. She was looked like a nurse and came at me.

"Take these pills and you will get better" She said.

"Pills for me? Excuse me. May I know what happened to my Ayan?" I asked.

"We are sorry about what happened to your boy friend actually" She started to talk. What? Wait? How she know about our bond?

(You spilled the words as MY AYAN darling T_T)

"Sorry? Why you telling sorry? Tell me where is he? I was with him and How I came to this room?" I gave her a question paper.

"When we reach your place we saw that you was lying on your lover's neck and you waere unconscious. But your lover talked with us told what happened. Don't worry. There's nothing serious. Your lover is in good condition and he is in the room next to you" When I heard last sentence I ran off to the next room and hoped to see Ayan.

I entered to the room and saw he was laying on the bed. "Ayan?" I called out his name. He turned his face to my side and gave me a light smile.

"You woke up?" he asked.

"Please rest don't need to talk. you should worry about your self more than me" I finished my line and took his hand and started to sniff it continuously.

"Why my hubby look more pale? hey I'm okay. see. I'm fine now. It was a little cut but you acted like I was dead. you still crying?" He touched my hair with his other hand and tried to get my face up.

"Who? Who did this to you? You know that person right? We should tell to the police" I said.

"Everything will be all right. I told to police and everyone who was he and mom also came went with two police officers to the police to report it. So calm down. Just like a baby, your tears are all over the face. You should sing a lullaby to me but I have to look after you instead" He started to throwing fits to his hand lightly.

"WHO?" I asked again.

"Meow..." He replied.

"A cat?" I asked.

"Argh hubby, that was Mew, Mew" I surprised. What? Mew? I stood up.

"Calm down. Me and mom both didn't address his mental illness. Mew's family really worried about what happened to me. Somehow god saved me. I hurried and blocked the knife with touching his hand. But Akk, why did you acted like you saw a blood river. You really were like possessed. I scared about you more than me.

"I'm sorry, if I scared you. I got panicked with your voice. I thought you got hurt badly. Maybe that's why I acted like that. Thank god you didn't got hurt a lot" I bent and gave him a forehead kiss.

"Did doctor tell that you will discharge today or tomorrow?" I asked.

"Mmm still not, maybe he will tell in the morning. I lost my chance anyhow" he replied.

"Which chance?" I was curious.

"I was planned to have a pre-honeymoon night with you. That idiot Mew destroyed it" Ayan told with a smirk smile.

"Pre-honeymoon night? my ass" I said.

"Hahaha, well well I think I'm so lucky that My boyfriend's worrying about me so much. I need a hug. Can you give me?" He asked.

Not only he, I also craved for a huge hug from him. I hugged him warmly and patted his back. I was worried about nothing. My flower didn't get a huge pain. I relieved. Ward crew started to make the morning rounds and they told Ayan should stay in the hospital until tomorrow. I can't wait to get Ayan discharge and go back to the dorm. I think there will be safe than here to him.

Next day morning, I came to see Ayan with his mom. Didn't see any other symptoms from Ayan's body and everything. So we started pack things to come back to the home when they Decided to discharge him.

Finally we came Ayan's place and I really was happy that situation didn't turn into bad situation.

* * * * * *

(okay finally we all came to end of the year. I really want to thank my p"first & p'khao. They literally turned my this year hard days into happy days. Waiting for their works and I wish you everyone have a successful new year)