14- That one guy

Akk

"So, this is my son's husband" that was Ayan's mother's voice. I got so surprised towards those words. She knows me?

"Don't be surprised. Ayan was telling about you since your high school days" he told when she noticed that I was surprised from her words. Ayan's native place was so different from my place. Those neighbors places also so close to Ayan's house.

"Let's go inside" Ayan's mother told and both of us, followed her.

"Ayan you came?" some kinda of weird voice heard and we both stopped our paces.

"Why didn't you tell me that you visit your mother today?" A boy who seemed two or three years younger than us jumped from a tree which was in neighbors land but some of branches are landing on Ayan's land too.

"Mew, how have you been?" Ayan greeted to that little brat. Actually he was getting on my nerves. He came to Ayan and holding his hand too. I cleared my throat and Ayan looked at me.

"Oh Akk, This is Mew. Our neighbor's son. He is three years younger than us, We both grew up together. And Mew this is..." Mew didn't allow to introduce me. Instead he,

"Ahhh, okay I don't care. Let's go my Ayan brother, I will escort you to the inside" said and brought Ayan to the inside and left me alone in the outside.

"Akk, What are you doing just come inside" Ayan again peeped through the main door and shouted at me.

I made my paces to the inside after a long sighed.

"See Aunty, Ayan looks more tall now, I can't believe it was just few months but I missed you so much" That brat, no that bastard. This time he was putting his head on Ayan's right shoulder.

I just felt a feeling as not welcomed suddently.

"Had your lunch? Just give me few minutes. I have to prepare one more side dish ah" said by Ayan's mother and she left three of us alone.

"Ayan, you know something? I have a feeling that some kind of mosquito trying to bite my one of belongings. Should I kill it or not?" I said to Ayan and he laughed.

"Well, I would like to join for that too. That mosquito was a burden since my childhood. I couldn't kill but to along with it because my mother so much adore that fucking mosquito" Ayan replied to me while touching his neck.

Oh is that so? I just freaked out for a nothing. So Ayan also doesn't like him.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mew asked.

"Ah nothing. Tell me Mew how about your studies?" Ayan tried to change the topic"

"Ahh I should say that I'm doing well with my all the subjects except History. That subject was fucing annoying for me since you left me. Can you be my tutor please brother Ayan. You can spend your summer break with Aunt and I also get a chance to be with you. No I mean you can be my tutor"

"Just reading will help you a lot, there's nothing to understand formulas or anything like maths. Are you that much idiot?" I shouted. I can't believe I just shouted at him like this. I saw Ayan's smirked and I melted with that. My love for him getting bigger day by day. But at the same time I'm getting scared that we will get too much pain because of this bond.

(argh that's not the real problem. here i'm getting crazy over your bond day by day p'first and p'khao. just get married and adopt me. T_T)

We had our lunch and evening came. But still this brat didn't go to his home.

"Mew you should go home now. Otherwise your parents will scare" that was Ayan's mother voice.

"Okay. may I come back again after getting permission to stay over night here with brother Ayan?" he asked. What? with Ayan? This is too much. Since I came to Ayan's place, this one continuously getting on my nerves and I felt uncomfortable every time.

"Not today Mew, I should take care of Ayan's friends for today" Mew left and "I have to visit Ayan's grand parents place immediately Akk. Make your self at home ah" Ayan's mother told.

"What? Why?" Ayan asked.

"Nothing serious, Just Papa caught a cold so I should help to your Granny to take care of him" After 10 or 15 minutes, me and Ayan were alone at his place. Ayan came to my lap and hugged my neck.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cuddle me hubby" He put his cheek on my cheek and started to act like a little kid.

"Ayan you....." I patted his head and gave him a forehead kiss. I heard his breathe and felt his whole body like a puffy toy. I cuddled him for a while.

"What should we for our dinner?" Ayan asked from me while hugging me.

"Anything. Let's make something together" we both headed to the kitchen after my lines.

Door bell ranged....

"Is that your mother Ayan?" I asked while taking some of vegetables from the refrigerator.

"But she told me, she will stay over there for night and will come by tomorrow morning. I will check" Ayan went to the door and I heard he opened the door for the person who ranged the door bell.

"Ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaa awwwww Akk.A.....k.....k"

(no way, sorry my p'khao, this is just your character in my ff, nothing serious T_T)

I heard something hits to the floor and Ayan's voice was so scattered. I ran towards to the main door and I saw something I shouldn't.

(i'm so happy that they got a new project for 2023 and barely waiting to watch that too guys)

* * * * * *