05- His pray came true

-Next day morning-

Akk

When I finished packing my stuff yesterday evening I went to sleep while thinking about who will my roommate for entire university life. Today morning I woke up when my alarm ringing. I'm so excited about my university life which is gonna start. So I dressed up and had my breakfast. After that I did farewell to my parents so then I can head to the university. I got to see the Kan at the university main gate and we both came into our engineering faculty together.

"Good morning Akk, my beloved high school crush" Ayan greeted me while winking at Kan.

"Crush my ass" I mumbled. "Good morning and I wish you a successful university life" I got nothing to do but to replied to Ayan because this morning is all of our very first day of 1st year so there is no point to expose bad vibes.

"You too" he replied.

"And I wish you two to be roommates for whole university life" that was Kan.

"Hahaha, big thank to you" said Ayan and both laughed.

Whenever we finished our greetings, all came to the university dorm front office to get know about our room and roommate. Kan's room was on 2nd floor my one was on 3rd floor. After few seconds I forgot to know about which floor was Ayan's room on. Thank god maybe He is not my roommate. I head to my new university dorm room which is no 211. I sensed that someone is following me since the front office and I turned my self to catch them.

oh shit it's Ayan.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked.

"Why? if I want, then I do it. but this time I'm heading to my dorm room baby" he replied.

Baby? I want to puke. after he said that sentence to me walked along on the corridor and tried to open one of dorm room.

No way actually that dorm room no was 211. Seriously, is his pray came true? No...no...way.

"Ayan is this your room?" I asked from him.

"Yes? why?" He replied.

"Ah nothing" I told him and checked my dorm room form to see the name of other guy who got into live with me in same room. Holly fuck it's Ayan. It's really Ayan. Ayan is my roommate. Why god why? I don't know how I'm going to tell this to him. He already went to the room and closed the door. I knocked.

"What is this time? Do you wanna come to live with me in the same room Akk? Don't you want to go to your real room ah? am I right?" He started to teased me.

"Idiot. just checked the dorm room form. I'm your roommate. Now get out of my way." I told him while trying to get in to the no 211 room.

"I know it from the front office before we came to this floor. hahaha. I wanted to see how you gonna react. Let's be husband and wife for our entire university life." he mumbled to my ear and blew a wind.

(I'm at a stage now confused about top and bottom between Akk and Ayan. but my ff flows as Akk is the top and Ayan is the bottom. I really don't know about the original novel version but I saw a tweet that fan said in novel Ayan is the top and Akk is the bottom. But recreating Ayan as a power bottom gives some sense to me hahaha)

We both started to unpacked our stuff. He wanted to turn his study table to the window side so I'm about to give him a hand. But before that I stepped on one of stuff box and threw towards Ayan and we both fell in to the floor. No actually Ayan was the one who fell into the floor and I was on his body. We faced each other and after few seconds this bastard grab my neck and pull towards his face. Now we both can sense each others' breathe.

"What are you doing my hubby? Can't you hold your self until night arrives?" I pissed off from his words.

"Leave me alone you bastard. just took your hand from my neck Ayan. Let me stand up what the fuck are doing?" I screamed.

I struggled to get my self up and after I get my self away from Ayan, he also stood up.

"Why you being so tense hubby? are you scared to your wifey?" His teasing words will never end.

"Hubby, wifey my ass. Just call me Akk. If you can't then don't be bother to talk to me. Let's turn the table" I said without looking at his face. I really got a panic when he touched my neck. what a disgusting moment but at the same time I got chills because of that moment. why? am I enjoyed when we got ourselves so close to each other? whatever I should hurry and unpack my things and meet Kan to have the lunch because in the afternoon we have a lecture.

"Are you join us to have lunch?" I asked from Ayan when I saw he also already unpacked his stuff.

"Sure, Let's go" He replied and we both came to 2nd floor to meet Kan.

"Why you two came together? don't tell me that you two are roommates" Kan said and then he started to laughed.

"Yes we are, even god can't come to between me and my husband-to-be" am I right honey? Ayan asked from me.

"Nonsense. Let's go to grab something to eat you mother fuckers. I'm hungry" I tried to change the topic.

After that little conversation we came to the cafeteria to have our lunch. We got to see our half of batch mates while having our lunch. All are so exciting about their freshmen year life. But whenever I finished with my lectures I should spend my whole damn time with this Ayan plus night time too. Will I survive or will I end up falling for him? We all headed to our lecture hall when we finished having our lunch.

* * * * * *