10- Feelings

Ayan

Akk was looking at me. I was with loads of feelings. I wanted to stop the time. Everybody should see how my Akk was looking at me. There were no doubts that both of us having feelings each other. So I didn't hesitate to moved my body towards him. I touched his one of cheeks and I felt his skin's warmth. He slowly moved his right hand to my head and started to play with my hair.

"Akk.." I called out his name.

"Mmm" He replied but still his eyes on my hair.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. what is that?" he grabbed his hand on my head and prepared to answer my question.

"Your true feelings towards me. Are you sure about that?...." I asked while rubbing his cheek. He didn't answer. So I thought to tell my feelings for him first.

'Listen, there were so many things since our high school days. And I'm pretty sure that we both didn't like each other in previous days. At least we didn't try get along with each other. But..." suddenly I stopped.

"What? but what? why did you stop?" he asked.

"We both felt that we had a light crush on each other when days pass, right? Will you admit that?" I replied. He covered his face with hand and smiled.

"Why??????, why are you smiling Akk?" I shook his hand while asking.

"Hum, yeah. I admit. you can continue now" he said.

"Okay, but we didn't close, because you were afraid that your friends will tease you that you actually trying to hit on me...."

"Wait, why were you thinking like that?" he interrupted to my confession speech and asked.

"Because that's the truth. I can read your mind easily my hubby" I said.

"My ass" that was his response.

"Back to my story ok? There's none. I wanna tell you that, we wasted so many time and I won't let that happen again. Every single minute and second is so much mean to me. So don't try you run away from me. I won't let you go either" after finishing my lines I touched his both cheeks with my both hands. Moon light came to our room through the window. From that moon's dim light I saw Akk's pleasant face features.

"Hm, same for me. But I'm not used to be with you like this. I'm getting nervous more and more. I know that we both wanna spend time each other. I wish that I will used to be with this vibe" he said.

"So what you like about me?" I gave him a another question.

"Hum....maybe your height little shorty hahaha" he teased me? even middle of this kinda serious talk. wow that mean I will get to see Akk's other side noh.

"So I like your panicked smile when I get close to you for sure" I said and we both laughed.

He was continuously looking at me while lying on the bed with me. I moved my face to his face and both of us felt our breaths. I really wanted to kiss him but I don't know he will okay with that or not?

"Akk, I wanna kiss you. May I?" I couldn't help but to ask about that. He nodded his head and I tried to touch his lips with my ones. Couldn't tell how long but we kissed each other for a while.

"Aye....Akk loves you so much" When we finished kissing each other I heard his voice. For the first time Akk said my nick name. I blushed, sighed happily.

"I love you even more" I said.

Thank god that we didn't waste time anymore. Today onwards Akk will stay with me as my lover. That's the thing which I wanted since my high school days. I got a great choice by selecting Akk's university as my university too. I craved many more Akk's warmth. So I threw my both hands towards him and hugged his whole body by using my hands.

"You are so warm Akk. Let me be like this until sun rises" I said.

"Before that I think we should take a bath. Both of us reek from alcohol" He said and rubbed my back and patted.

"Then let's have a bath together?" I replied.

"Just wait here Ayan, when I finished just hurried up and come to bed ah?" He went to take bath after saying that. I came to take a bath, when he came out from the washroom. Tomorrow is weekend so there's no need to wake up early. When I came near to the bed after taking a bath, I saw Akk was thinkg about something while looking at the ceiling.

"What's wrong my hubby?" I asked.

"Nothing, just come to the bed. It's already dawn. Let's try to get a good sleep. We don't need to wake up early in the morning because tomorrow is Saturday. Come, hurry up" He moved his body to the left side of the bed and gave me my space of the bed. I got on to the bed and grabbed one of Akk's hand and put it on my back. I moved forward as much as I can and made sure to get his warmth.

"Akk, hug me tight...." I said and sniffed his t-shirt. That smell of Akk's scent literally gave me many more happiness. He hugged me tight and sniffed my hair. When I thought to sniff his t-shirt to smell his scent, did he think to sniff my hair to smell my hair shampoo? Hahaha...Anyway I won't think anything anymore. I wanna sleep with this Akk's warm hug.

(I think we realized our one of dreams noh? that kiss. Argh we waited almost 8 episodes. But now I wanna see them moving to a good relationship so soon. I know that I request this and that every time from them, the reason is I'm getting crazy over them day by day hahahaa)

* * * * * *