Chapter 3

"Me?" James nodded and said "18 years ago your parents wanted me to protect you from another vampire. This vampire is still out to get you"

"Why me?"

"Carl, the vampire, was in love with your mom but she loved your dad so he said he would hurt there kid which happens to be you"

"So how old are you then?"

"I should be 100"

Wow 100? "but your body shows your 18 right?"

"Yep and my mind is stuck to be being 18 which I don’t care cause it make everything funnier"

"Yea. I guess it would for an old guy like you!" I smiled as James shook his head and looked at his car. "You want to go home?" He asked. "Yea I’m kind of tired and I need sleep" I said. "Then get in the car your bed waits fir your return"

"Thanks for the ride" I said opening the door "No problem. Let me know if you need help okay?" I nodded and climbed out the car. "I’m home" I shouted. No one answered which is strange. "Are you guys home-" I stopped when I saw them laying on the floor. "Well if it isn’t Miss Riley Evans" A voice hissed in my ear. I froze, "I’ve been looking for you."

I know short chapter! This is like a filler but not at the same time....if that makes since! Anyways who do you think been looking for Riley?