Chapter 10

“Come on Riley” Kendall said helping me up. “Where James?” I asked. “He will be back. Logan told me to come get you” Kendall said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. “She was here” I said. “I know. Logan filled me in. Im taking you to my place okay?” I nodded and looked around the place as we walked to the door. It was destroyed. “What happen here?” Kendall asked. I shrugged and opened the door. Logan stood in the hall “I was about to come in” He said. “Okay well you don’t need to come to my place now” Kendall chuckled. “James?” I asked. “I couldn’t find him” I nodded and looked at the mess behind me “Should we start cleaning?”

After two days of cleaning, yes it was two days, we were finally done. Still no word from James and no sign of Carl. Carlos is starting to warm up to Logan again. Every once and awhile Carlos and Kendall come over to watch me while Logan goes out. I sighed and pulled on a pair of James basketball short and a tank top. James wont mind I hope. “Logan?” I asked walking out “Whats up riley” I hugged him “When will James be back?” Logan sighed and rubbed my back “I don’t know Riles. Im hoping soon. But just think a few more days till your back at your house. That is if you want to go back,I know you like staying here” I nodded and pulled back “The house is so big it would get lonely” I smiled at Logan “You’ve been saying you want to move into a house maybe you and James can come live there with me!” I said pulling on his arm. Logan laughed “Okay Ill think about it” I cheered and wrapped my arms around his neck “Yay! Thank you Logie!!!”

“I didn’t say yes”

“I know! But your going to say yes I know you will!” Logan placed his hand on the back of my head, kissing the top of it “Your right. But still let me think” I nodded and pulled away from the hug. “Im going to bed. Night Logie”

“Night Riles”

_______________________________

Sorry its short I have awhile on the computer an figured I should post....ill have wattpad up but I wont be on it alot...so yep

-Susan