Chapter 8

Quick note: Im not saying whos pov this is its not that hard to figure out but if you don't right away you will ;)

Slowly the darkness disappeared and it began to get brighter. I heard movement to my left as if someone was getting up. “Can you hear me?” Someone asked. I nodded and let my eyes slowly open. “I don’t want to go in there!” a voice shouted outside. “Please you’ll love it!” Kendall, who was standing to my left, walked to the door and left. “Get in there!” I wonder who he’s talking to. I looked at the door and waited for it to open. Who is out there?

Soon enough the door opened and my brown hair, vampire protector stood in the door, looking everywhere but me. “Look up” Logan said. James eyes traveled from the floor and to me. “No forkin way!” he smiled. “James!!” He was by my side and hugging me in a second. “I was so worried. You died but now your not” I nodded “Wait no one bit you did they?”

“No” Logan said walking in “No one bit her” Kendall walked in behind him and handed me some water.

James nodded and looked at me “As long as your okay” I smiled and looked around. “I-I love you guys” I barley said. But I guess they heard me because I was surrounded by arms.

“We love you two!!”

Short I know but more later

Comment/vote/fan

<3 Susan