Chapter 4

'Your lovely parents wouldn’t tell me where you where, I should have known it was her parents" Finally he stood in front of me, black hair hung in front of his brown eyes a smirk on his lips. "I’m Carl sweetheart" He said. "C-Carl?" He nodded and I turned for the door. I had left it wide open, how stupid. James car still waiting in the driveway. I was about to run out when the door slam shut "I wouldn’t leave just yet" Carl said walking towards me. I backed up, finally reaching the wall. "Riley!" Banging came from the door. "Is that prince charming?" I shook my head "No? Then who. Let’s see" Grabbing my arm, he led me to the door. "Get away from her" An angry James growled. "You mean Riley. James you know I could but I won’t" I whimpered as he squeezed my arm. James looked at me and gave a soft smile before push me away. My back slammed into the wall as the two guys fought.               I slide down until I was sitting on the floor. I heard stuff breaking but I was focused on the kitchen. All I saw was there feet, he killed them why? He wanted me not them. "Riley?" I looked up at James. "You okay?" I nodded and went back to watching the kitchen. "Riley would you be okay staying at my place? H-He got away again" I nodded and got up. "Go get a bag packed" I went upstairs and grabbed a backpack. Throwing in clothes and items I need I walked around my room. Their gone. They can’t be gone. I stood in the kitchen for a few more minutes before the police came. "Where they like this when you found them?" The cop asked. I nodded and looked at James. "I sat in the drive away waiting for her to shut the door when I saw her come running. The door was shut but I knew something was wrong" He said. "Sir they have bit marks" Another said. "Okay well take them to the place for bodies"

"You can sleep in my room ill crash on the couch" James offered. I walked back till I saw the door James said was his. Taking me shoes off me climbed in the bed and pulled the blankets over me. Logan walked past and saw me. "You okay?" I looked at him and shook my head. Tears started rolling down my face. "What’s wrong?" Logan asked walking in. I just looked at him as he walked to me and sat down.  "She hasn’t talked yet" James voice came from the door. I looked at him then back at Logan. His eyes on me "Logie to the recuse!" Logan said hugging me. I hugged back but let go after a minute. Logan gave a small smile then left. James watched me for a few minutes before leaving too.

It’s been two days since my grandparents were killed, I still haven’t talked. "You okay?" Kendall asked I got my books. James stood behind me, he hasn’t left my side unless I’m in the bathroom or in bed. "She still hasn’t talked" James sighed. "She will" Kendall patted his shoulder before walking off. "I wish I knew what you were thinking" I shut my locker. I’m think why them why not me? They should still be alive. James ran his fingers threw his hair then pushed his 'self-off the lockers "Let’s get to class"

Everybody the same way. "Sorry for your loss" or "Still not talking? Don’t worry everything’s will be okay" Finally the last five minutes came and I sat in math class with James by my side. I leaned back against the chair and looked at the test in front of me. I haven’t answered anything. "Okay just leave the test on your desk" Mrs. Lee said as the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, out of school and ran home.

"Hey Riley where’s James?” Logan asked. I shrugged and sat on the couch. "Riley you need to talk it’s been two days" I nodded and flipped through the TV channels. James walked in with some chick behind him. "Emily this is Riley and Logan" He said putting his arm around her. I waved and went back to the TV. "Uh Riley can you scoot over a bit?" James asked. I shut the TV off and got up. I sat at the island and watched Logan make a sandwich. "You hungry?" His eyes glanced at me. I shook my head. I wonder what happen to Carl James said he disappeared. "Riley here?" Kendall! I spun the chair and ran to him. "How are you doing?" He whispered pulling me into a hug. I shrugged "Am I allowed in?" Kendall said looking at Logan and James. "Yea come on in" Logan said. I let go of Kendall and went back to my spot. "Does she talk?" Emily whispered to James. I bit my lip and looked at the counter "Don’t worry Riley, when you want to talk you will" I nodded and hugged Kendall again. "Even with you being a wolf I think she still has two amazing brother" Logan chuckled softly. "Your right even with you being a bloodsucker" Kendall chuckled back. "Even if we aren’t her real family we love her and she loves us" Logan ruffled my hair. I pouted my lip and fixed it. "You two want to leave? James and his girl are watching a movie and she gets really mad if we interrupt" We stood up "Later Logan later dog bye Riley" Emily said. I waved and walked out. "She called me a dog" Kendall huffed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hall. "Slow down" Logan shouted running to us. I pointed to the park "To the park then!"

Helllo Well theres Carl! But anyways Ive had lost of time to write this story due to being sick! Im working on switching them over to the wattpad since I type on word. But this means I will hopefully post more of this story. I hoped you like the chapter!

Comment<3vote<3fan<3