chapter 7

“She’s not dead. She can’t be dead” I said staring at the wall. “James come on I need to show you something” I shook my head and grabbed the pillow “Get away Logan”

“Not until you see what I want to show you!”

“What’s the point?”

“You’ll love it”

“Everything I love dies or leaves me”

“Not everything”

“Logan you don’t-“

“I wasn’t talking about me”

I looked at him “You let them go but there is someone, other me, who is still here”

“Who?”

Logan got up at stood at the door “Get dressed and I’ll show you”

I sighed and watched the wall for a little longer before getting off the bed and taking a quick shower. I pulled on a pair of jeans and an undershirt. “James hurry up!” Logan shouted “Whatever” I mumbled. Grabbing a random shirt I slide it on and walked out. “Where are we going?” I asked “You’ll see just relax”

Logan parked the car and I stared at the building in front of me “The hospital?” I said sadly “Yea there is someone in there asking for you” Logan said. “You’re lying. Your voice got higher” Logan sighed and leaned back “Just get in there”

Soon I was in front of the door, a door that was shut in my face only a week ago. A door that lead to the room she died. The same room the girl I was protecting died. I failed way too many times. I failed my own friends. “I don’t want to go in there!” I shouted. “Please you’ll love it!” Logan said. I shook my head “No I can’t. Logan why are you making me do this?” I whispered. Logan opened his mouth but the door opened and Kendall walked out “Get in there” Kendall said. “No please don’t make me”

“James please get in there you need to see what’s in there. Fine!” I opened the door and walked in. My eyes looking everywhere but the bed. “Look up” Logan said. I looked up and smiled. No forkin way