chapter 13

"Logan James is coming to stay here if you like it or not!" Logan slammed the book down and looked at me "No he's not! He slapped you!" I explained everything from when he apologized.

"Logan please" I hugged him and buried my face in his neck. I heard him sigh and wrap his arms around me "Only if I can hit him when he gets back which should be anyday now right?" I nodded. A week gone by already.

"Moved on from me in a week?" I let go of Logan and turned around

"James!!!!!" I screamed running to hug him. He picked me up and spun me "I missed you too Riley" James chuckled and kissed my cheek. "So uh James" Logan said. James let me down and turned to him "GO ahead logan I know you want to him me" Logan nodded and punch James, his fist hit James jaw. "That it?" James asked holding his jaw. Logan nodded and walked off.

"Welcome home James!" I said jumping into his arms again. James Laughed and kissed my forehead. "I love you" he whispered "I love you more" I smiled and buried my face in his neck "Don't leave again"

He started stroking my hair and back "I won't. Im not leaving your side" I could just here his smile. "I wont leave yours till the day I die" I mumbled.

"Yea" James sighed.

"What?" I asked pulling back

"I wont die but you will." He said cupping my face "I don't want to live with out you"

"Then change me"

"Wh-what" James back up from me

"You said you don't want to live with out me. Ill be 18 in a few days so we will be the same age, kinda-"

"Y-You want to be like me and Logan?" James shouted

"I-I guess so" I whispered

"There is only yes and no Riley! Do you want to live forever and watch everyone you love die?" he whispered. "What people grow up and get old together. Have families, kids and be happy?"

"We could be happy James" James turned to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me "We could but that means you give up stuff. Growing old, falling in love"

"I have what I need James. I have you and Logan. And truthfully I don't want to grow old"

James smiled "Ill think about it okay?"

"Alright...now about that date you said you would take me on" I said leaning back to see his face some more "About that" James started off. My smile faded "What?"

"Im taking you out tonight" James laughed "Your face was priceless! You thought I was going to say something else"

"Now I don't want to go" I said crossing my arms. "Aw come on you know you do."

"That depends on where we are going" I said uncrossing my arms and grabbing James's hands "We are going to.....not telling you" I pouted and he kissed the back of my hands. "All I will say is wear shorts"

"What?" James let go of my hands "Go get ready"

"So where are we going?" I asked. James held back his laugh as he turned the wheel, "Just wait. If you want take a nap you can it will be about an hour before we get there". I nodded and rested my head on James shoulder.

good? bad? What?

two comments for more! <3