Chapter 19

I was walking down a dark hallway where the only light was from a room behind me. Something told me not to go in but I did. “Welcome back dear” Carl smiled. “Carl?” I questioned see James tied up. “Yes Riley?” I pointed at James “Why is he tied up?” smirking Carl said “Hes dying soon and I cant have him run off now can I?”

Pulling James off the floor, Carl placed his hands on the side of his neck. “No don’t!” I screamed running to them but it was to late. His neck broke with a loud snap as the body crumbled and was lite on fire. “James?! James?!”

“Your all mine sweetheart” His breath ran past my ear as he whispered “and I wont be nice”

All I felt was someone kiss my forehead and I screamed. I flung my arms around, punching the person a few times. Arms wrapped around from behind and I struggled to get away. “Let go!!” I finally opened my eyes when I heard singing, James. “There you go. It was all a dream” James cooed. I shook my head “Hes coming back James”

I know this chapter is short and I hate to see these words but...

Loving my protector has come to an end.

Yes a sequel is coming.

If you have ideas for a name or what you want it to be call comment below.

Q: Whos going to a btr concert and when?