Chapter 6

“Miss Evans?” The doctor said. Logan Kendall and I stood up “She is fine she just needs rest, May I asked what happen?” Logan looked at me “She pasted out and wasn’t breathing that much” The doctor nodded “Well if you need anything my names is Dr.Mitchell”

“Well thank you Dr. Mitchell. What room is she in?”

“Just follow me I need to head up there anyways”

Logan’s pov

James sat beside her bed and held her hand, whispering things in her ears. Kendall sat on the couch watching them, I sat next to Kendall and watched James. “I miss hang out” Kendall said

“Yea me too. But I don’t think Carlos does”

Kendall nodded “He doesn’t really like you now but that doesn’t change anything between us. Riley only needs as much friends as possible” Kendall paused for a second looking over at James and Riley “so does James. I can tell he really likes her, he must be so upset right know” I glanced over at him and nodded. This will mess up James, big time.

James pov

“Riley please Riley wake up” I ran my thumb across the back or her hand “Please I need you to wake up” I glanced at the time, 9:30 pm. “Did I hurt her?’ I snapped my head to the door “Get out” I growled. “I wanted to see how she’s going”

“She’s alive now-“

“To bad I was hoping to get rid of her”

“You aren’t going near her”

Carl smiled “Want to bet”

“I won’t let you go near her- who are they?” I asked

“This is Lucy. My sister and her boyfriend Jake. Get him”

“GET AWAY FROM HER! NURSE!”

“They can’t hear you” Lucy said “We made sure we were the only ones on this floor” My eyes widened as Carl watched Riley “Why would you do this?!” I yelled.

“Many reasons”

“Don’t Kill her! Don’t touch her! Don’t-“beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

"I don't have too"