Chapter 16

“NO! LET ME GO!” I screamed pushing them away. “Sweetheart relax” Carl smiled. “JAMES! LOGAN! KENDALL!” I screamed repeatedly. “Cant we-“

“She. Is. Not. Food. Now to her mothers.”

“You know she had another kid right? Left me with my grandparents the bam another kid. Why not go after him too?”

“You’re the first born”

I let out a long sigh and leaned back in the chair. “James, Logan and Kendall will look for me”

“I know that’s the point. He will call your mom and tell him where we are. When he arives him and the wolf boy are dead. As for this Logan kid he might be useful, he might live. AS for you your dead either way”

“I have an offer”

“Knock Knock, Lilly dear I know you’re here” he sang opening the door. “Uh mom!” Jake shouted. I whimpered as Carl tightened his grip on my arm. “Lilly come out before your son AND daughter get it”

“No!” my ‘mom’ said running in. “Don’t hurt them”

“Well this one here” Carl said lifting my arm “Already knows shes dead, unless I take her up on her offer”

“W-What offer”

Carl opened his mouth but I cut him off. “to date him”

“What?! No you cant”

“Yea I can you cant tell me what to do”

“Yes I can Im your mother”

“Since when?! You left me with my grandparents! Did you visit? No! Call? Never! I had pictures that’s it!”

While we were fighting, carl and his friends put us in a room. “Oh and Lilly? Call James wont you? So he can come here so his little heart can be broken”

I bit my lip, fighting back the tears, he said he couldn’t live without me. “When him and his dear friends get here ALL of you are dead”

“Hi” Jake said sitting next to me. “I guess your my sister” I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder “Hes going to kill us. Just as I get a boyfriends too” I joked. “Who?” My mom asked. I was debating to tell her when shouting started downstairs

“Where is she?!”

“Why do you care?”

“Shes my girlfriend”

“James?” I jumped up and started banging on the door. “Don’t just sit there!” I said to my family. They jumped up and banged on the door with me “JAMES!!”

Someone started running up the door so we backed up as the door slammed open.

“You. Come with me” Carl growled pointing at me.

“O-Okay”

I was pushed into the living room and felt someone’s arm around my body. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” I looked up and saw worry dancing in his brown eyes. “I’m fine” Those brown eyes just stared at me “Say good-bye” Carl growled growing impatient “What?” James head shot up, staring at him. “I said when you got here they would all die. Even her” I turned my head “So my offer?”

“You would run to Romeo here”

“What offer” James asked looking at me.

“To date him. Im sorry James but it was that or die and I know if he let me live you would find me” James stroked my cheek “And your absolutely right. I would have. But your not dying. No one is”

“Times up” Carl said walking in. I clung onto James and shook my head “Not yet please” I cried. “Yes now” I felt him grab my arm and pull me away. “I love you” James shouted before the door slammed

shut. “Please, Please don’t kill me” I begged.

“Stop your crying” Carl growled. He made me tilt my head “Good bye Riley” he laughed. I felt a pinch in my neck, my body became weaker, then…

Everything was black.

I've got a chapter done!!

Q: Dream job?

Mines either an actress or a singer (which won't happen) :D