Chapter 18

“Miss. Evans” the doctor said

 “bad news. She lot a lot of blood, we got most back but she needs to get the rest and has to stay here. Good news she will live and is awake upstairs” I sighed in relief as the doctor added, “Shes asking for one of you”

“Who?” Her mom said

The doctor looked at his board “A James Maslow?” I got out of Kendalls and Logans grip “Why does she want me?” I asked knowing the answer.

“She didn’t say but shes on floor 2 just ask the nurse” I nodded and went upstairs.

I sat on the edge of the hospital bed and stroked Rileys cheek with my thumb. “He bit me” She breathed. “I know” I said softly, shes still weak and fragile. “Am I-“ she started.

“No baby you’re not. Logan ran in and got him off you before he got venom in you” Riley’s head fell into my hand as she started drifting back to sleep. “Ill be right here when you wake up” a smiled appeared on her face as her eyes shut.

“I love you”

Riley’s pov

Every time I open my eyes James is by my side, getting me what I need or just cuddled. “When can I go home” I groaned. “As soon as Logan gets back with your clothes. Now there is one thing we need to talk about”

“What now James”

“Your mom. She wants to see you again”

I threw my head back “I don’t know” I felt James kissed the bit right below my jaw bone. “If you do let me know. You know im sorry for letting him bit you” I nodded and held up my arms “Really another a hug?” he joked. I stuck out my bottom lip which caused a smile played on his lips. “I guess so”

As James wrapped his arms around my body, he planted soft kisses over my face. I giggled and pulled away “I love you”

“And I love you” He placed one more kiss on the tip of my nose then got up to finish what he was doing.

“Welcome home” I whispered walking in. I never thought it be so weird walking into my own house. At least I am home for-

“Happy birthday!” I jumped walking into the living room. I was greeted by Logan James and Kendall. “Thanks guys. But im not in the parting mood”

“We figured so we are just going to watch tv and relax” Kendall said hugging me. “Okay Kenny”

"really Kenny?"

As we watched the last episode of Walking dead I cuddled into James side and drifted in and out of dreamland. “Just go to sleep” Logan whispered in my ear. “I don’t wanna” I fought to stay awake but eventually I lost and fell into a nightmare....