chapter 12

I shut my door and felt someone stand behind me “Im sorry Riley. I-I don’t know why I slapped you” James whispered. “Please forgive me. I didn’t mean it at all…I guess I was mad at myself and I slapped you. Im so sorry” James pressed his forehead against my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist “I cant lose you forever. I just cant. You need to be in my life too. Please” When I didn’t answer he let go and backed up “I understand if you don’t. I just when I left its because I had to. I hate feeling this way. Well I love it but I shouldn’t feel this way.” I turned around and faced him “Riley when you said you were falling for me, I was in shock I thought you didn’t feel that way. I left so I could stop loving you more than I should” I sat on my bed and watched James. He turned to me “I never meant to hurt you. I just-I don’t know” He sighed. I patted the bed and he sat next to me. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I kissed his cheek “I forgive you, I know Logan would say I shouldn’t but I don’t care” I rested my head on his chest a “I missed you too” he said stroking my hair. “Can you stay with me?”

“Just for tonight. Ill be back in a week. I get paid and the kid goes back to his parents.”

“You’re a great person you know”

“I know” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Why didn’t you answer my calls your texts?”

“I wanted to. I would have the message ready but I would never send it. I was trying get over you. I wanted no contact what so ever” I looked up at him “Liar. You wanted contact but you chose not to”

“Your right” he sighed.

“I know I am” I leaned up and kissed him. Instantly he kissed back.

I laughed and grabbed James’s hands “Stop tickling me! You just ruined our first kiss”

“Oh I did?” James raised his eye brow. “Yes you did”

“No I didn’t I made it a first kiss to remember” James tapped my nose then pulled me back down so my head was on his chest. “Now Go back to sleep. Its almost four in the morning” James said. “will you be here when I wake up?”

“I might. But if not call me or text me”

“Wake me before you leave” I mumbled.

“good night riley”

“Good night maslow”

“Riley?”

“Hm?”

“Im leaving Riles”

I opened my eyes and smiled at James “Don’t go” I whispered placing my hand on his cheek “Ill be back in a week I promise” I nodded and leaned up to kiss him.

“And When I get back Ill take you on a date” James said opening the window “Okay. Ill be waiting” I yawned. “Text me when you wake up.” And with that he left “I love you” I whispered.

Okay so I've decide I need a least on comment each chapter to post so yea what did you guys think?