Chapter 43

"So, we're here, wanna grab something to eat or a drink maybe? Those three are going to get into trouble, so we might as well stick around?" Legosi offered to break the silence.

Louis shrugged as an answer, slotting in against Legosi's side. The two glanced at Sheila, who swallowed nervously, but ended up agreeing with them, but only if they stopped by somewhere that had sushi, since she was a fan of it. They'd agreed and walked into the Market.

Louis and Legosi kept their heads up, since this was Shishigumi territory, while Sheila almost seemed like she was trying to hide behind them.

They decided on a place the two heirs favoured, one that served sushi, and went inside. They took a booth and the waiter gave them menus quickly, keeping very respective of the two.

Once they ordered their food, Sheila quietly asked, "So you guys don't seem too bothered that I uh, know about this," She gestured roughly at the whole place.

Louis and Legosi shrugged. "As long as you don't go blabbing about it to anyone, we don't really care," Louis answered for them. Sheila gave a nervous nod, "Of course, what happens in the Market stays in the Market."

Soon enough their food came and Legosi and Louis both ordered some form of alcohol, while Sheila just got water. Dinner passed quickly enough and just as they left the restaurant, Sheila's phone rang. It was Tao.

"What did we say about trouble?" Louis chuckled, joined by Legosi. They were still slotted closely together and just waited as Sheila answered her phone.

"Hey Tao... you've got to be kidding me... where the hell even are you guys?.... That doesn't help... We'll see what we can do..." She sighed as the call ended. "Apparently they were captured by some Panda guy, who is now interrogating them and has apparently slapped Bill hard enough to knock him off his feet."

Louis and Legosi shared a look and sighed, "Well fuck, seems like Gouhin has been busy," Legosi grumbled. "You guys know him?!" Sheila asked, looking worried and hopeful at the same time. Louis shrugged, "The guy is a minor nuisance at best, but apparently he's our nuisance today, so let's go get those three idiots."

The two heirs start walking in a direction, Sheila following them a few paces behind. They navigated the backstreets of the Market with practiced ease and soon found themselves outside the 'clinic' building.

"Wait in the lobby for us, we'll deal with Gouhin," Louis said as he got his gun from the holster under his shirt and Legosi pulled his sleeves up, priming his claws. They opened the door and head inside, Sheila following them, but stopping in the first room and closing the door behind them. She was worried, but had some trust that two powerful Gumi heirs could handle the situation on their own.

Louis and Legosi make their way upstairs to where Gouhin 'treats' his patients. They stalked into his office, to find Gouhin just coming out of the room attached to his office, wiping his hands on a cloth.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of having two heirs in my clinic?" Gouhin asks, clearly chastising them. Legosi rolled his eyes, but kept his mouth shut, Louis was better at handling the talking anyway.

Louis crossed his arms, the gun in clear view of Gouhin and ready to fire at a moment's notice. A silent threat. "You seem to have some of our classmates in your little cell over there," Louis chastised back, gesturing to the door Gouhin just came in from with his antlers.

Gouhin scoffed, "So what then? You two are bringing vulnerable teenagers here and getting them hooked on meat and drugs for your own personal gain?!"

"None of that now~" Louis grins, "If we wanted to do that, there's an abundance of better ways than just releasing them freely on the Market streets. This is a pretty safe bet they won't get involved with the worst of the scum back here, wouldn't you say~?"