Chapter 2: Dahyun's Night

You arrive at Dahyun's door and check your phone. It was around the time that you both agreed to begin. Once again you began to feel a bit nervous. You weren't self-concious about your skills or anything like that, but you had always gotten a bit nervous when the members asked for their first session with you. Dahyun would happily flirt with you like the other girls, but this was the first time that you would be having sex with her. While part of your job involved being responsible for basic health checks and being present backstage in their changing rooms, so you have seen all of their bodies, it wasn't the same as when they asked for intimate time with you.

Your keycard worked on her door as well, but for the first time tonight you knocked instead of just entering.

"Come in," a soft voice spoke from inside.

You insert the key and enter her room. The room is illuminated by a couple of lamps. Your eyes immediately fall on Dahyun, sitting on a couch next to the bed. She is wearing a red bathrobe, looking like she had just come out of a warm bath. The red of the robe contrasted her pale skin as she sat there legs crossed, she gives you a soft smile.

You walk up to the couch and have a seat, "how are you feeling?" you ask.

She takes a moment to think, "excited," she answers.

You place a hand on her exposed thigh, "tonight, we do whatever you want to do. If you ever want to stop, just say the word. Remember there is nothing to be afraid of either, just tell me what you want. Are you ready?"

She looks nervous, but determined. She nods her head, however you can tell she is scared to start.

You stand up and walk to the minibar in the room and pour two glasses of whisky. You walk back to the couch and hand her one. "It will help." She accepts the glass and you both drink. You place the glasses aside.

You lean forward into Dahyun and move your mouth to hers until you are almost touching. You hold there briefly, waiting for her to do the rest. She closes the gap and your lips meet. You plant soft kisses on her lips. Your hands reach down and untie her robe. Still kissing her, you slide the robe off her shoulders. Your lips break apart and you lean back slightly. The robe falls down to her waist, exposing her breasts. She chose to wear nothing under the robe.

Her pale, full tits stood there, perked up in front of you. Her small pink nipples were already hard. You admire her body. Dahyun had easily the most "hourglass" figure in Twice. Her body was a sight to behold. She was blushing slightly, her cheeks a rosy red. Ready to taste her, you lean forward into her chest. You grasp her tit with your hand while bringing her nipple to your mouth. You lick and suck her nipple and she begins to moan softly. Your other hand reaches up to grab her other tit, massaging it gently. Then you move your mouth the the other side, again sucking on her nipple. She moans more loudly, you can tell she was sensitive to your touch. Once you are satisfied with her tits, you remove your mouth and lean back again. Her pale tits were shining, her nipples painted with your saliva.

You stand up, and grab her hand so she is standing in front of you. Her robe which was loosely around her waist after being untied falls to the ground. You push her hair back over her shoulders and step back. You take your time admiring her, now fully exposed, body in front of you. Her pale skin, soft to your touch. She looks to the side, still blushing. You gently push her chin with your hand so she is facing you.

"You are beautiful," you whisper.

Your eyes trace her body. Admiring her stunning figure. Her stomach did not have a six-pack, but it was flat and slim. You look lower. Her thighs were full and meaty. Then your eyes focus on her pink pussy. Her slit looked like it had never seen hair before, completely clean shaven and bare. Her lips were thick and full, making you crave a taste.