Chapter 11: Texas

You free yourself from the jumble of limbs on the bed as you get up and grab yourself a bottle of water. You lean on the dresser and face the bed as you take a sip, admiring the two naked Japanese girls passed out on the bed next to numerous half empty bottles of alcohol. You grab your phone from the table and open it up as you put your pants on. You had an email with the details for the Texas concert that requested you go check the venue today, and you also had a text from Mina.

MN: Thank you for setting the meeting up, it really means a lot to me!

MN: I promise I'll make it up to you, very soon ;) <3

Y/N: Don't worry about it, enjoy your day with them.

You begin putting your shirt on when you hear movement from the bed.

"Y/N don't gooooo," Momo whines as she rubs her eyes.

"I have to go do my job, I won't be gone for long."

She crosses her arms and pouts. Despite being naked, she definitely wanted to act cute this morning.

"Let me come with you then," she complains.

You check the time, you weren't in too much of a rush this morning, "fine, hurry up and get ready."

Momo hops to her feet and scurries to the bathroom, you watch her cute butt as she walks. You hear Sana stir on the bed.

"Good morning," you say.

She looks confused as she sits up on the bed. She looks down at her body, touching it as if it was a foreign object, "why am I so... sticky...?"

You laugh as you think back to last night, "I'm pretty sure the body shots were your idea."

She flashes you a brief smile, the sunlight coming through the window giving her quite the angelic look, before she lays back down on the bed.

"My body is so sore," she moans while rubbing her head, "especially my asshole."

You grab another water bottle and sit on the bed next to her, handing it to her. You brush her hair with your hand, "I have to go do some work, will you be okay here by yourself?"

She accepts the bottle and looks at you with her round eyes, "I wish you could stay."

"You can come with Momo and me if you want."

She takes a sip of water, "you would have to carry me the whole time because I don't think I can walk right now."

You give her a little kiss on the forehead, "I promise I'll come back right after I'm done."

"I'll be waiting for you," she says as she closes her eyes again, still wearing a smile.

You head to your room to freshen up a bit, checking the Twice group chat while you do. According to the conversation, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo were all going out for lunch together. You already knew Mina was with her family friends, so that left Tzuyu and Nayeon.

Y/N: are you able to check in on Sana for me? I have to go to the venue today

NY: sure, I was just working on lyrics some more, is she okay?

Y/N: yeah we just had a busy night

NY: "busy" kekekeke

NY: while you're there, find a spot for tomorrow night after the concert, our deal is still on even if Sana and Momo know about it

Y/N: will do

Then you send Tzuyu a text.

Y/N: any plans today?