Chapter 13: Sharon

The shuttle arrives at the hotel and finally after a long day of travel you made it to Atlanta. The girls were definitely exhausted, as Jihyo feebly tries to cheer them up while they grab their bags.

"Girls, we made it, think about how sad it would have been for Once if we had to cancel the show!" Jihyo says, trying to convince herself just as much as the other girls that she was in high spirits.

A few of the members muster up smiles as there is a general mumble of agreement. It was different, seeing the girls look so tired. You understood though, they had already done so many concerts and so much traveling, it was no surprise that they were getting tired. As someone who has seen the amount of extra work they have to put in outside of the three hours or so of performance per concert, you really respected their perserverence. Hours spent doing makeup, traveling, rehearsals, and various other prep would really take a toll on anyone.

The girls just needed a bit of rest, and you were sure that tomorrow they would all wake up refreshed and energetic as always, ready to perform. There were some brief talks about getting lunch together before the concert as the girls made their ways to their rooms. One by one the girls went to their rooms until it was just you and Mina walking together through the hotel hallways.

Mina was the exception to the group as she walked with a light bounce in her step, somehow still full of energy, "the night's not over yet," she says as she walks with you.

You knew this was coming. Mina sat next to you on the shuttle and definitely kept you wide awake during the ride as she was very handsy with you. The short session on the flight was definitely not enough to satisfy Mina's craving for you, and with how much the girl has been teasing your lately you were far from satisfied yourself. The two of you arrive at Mina's door and you consider dropping your bags off at your own room first but you decide there was no point. Frankly, there was no point in even having your own room with how little time you actually spend in it.

You follow Mina in and drop your bags by the door so you can turn to lock it. Before you can even finishing turning back around, Mina forces herself onto you, her mouth colliding with yours as your back gets slammed into the door. You can already tell what kind of session Mina wanted tonight, but she confirms it completely when she bites your lip.

You let out a small yelp from the pain as Mina giggles, "same safe word," and runs over to her bed, sitting on the edge. You walk into the room, following her, feeling your lips where you think you could taste the slightest amount of blood.

By the time you walk up to the bed, Mina had already stripped down and was just wearing her underwear now. As you stand there in front of her, she looks up at you with puppy dog eyes. She was wasting absolutely no time tonight.

"I've been naughty, are you going to punish me," she asks while pouting up at you, emphasizing the last two words.

You lean down and unclasp her bra, letting it fall down and expose her chest. You stare at her body for a moment, composing yourself for what was to come. She reaches for your belt but you grab her hands firmly.

"Like you said, you deserve to be punished," you say, gripping her wrists hard, "you don't get to do anything tonight unless I say."

Mina can barely contain her excitement as she lowers her hands back to her side and nods up at you.

You bring your palm to her cheek and give it a little slap. It was barely more than a pat, as you didn't want to actually hurt her. You unbuckle your pants and drop them to the ground, letting your cock get right up next to her face. You lean down and whisper into her ear, "and what do you do if you can't say the safeword."