Chapter 7: MiMo Tease

You sit at the desk in your hotel room typing away on your laptop. There was an issue during rehearsal regarding the audio system and you were trying to make sure it got fixed before the concert tomorrow night. It was looking like you would have to head to the venue early again tomorrow. You let out a heavy sigh as you lean back in your chair waiting for a response from the company supplying the microphones for the concert when you hear your phone buzz.

MN: hey, are you busy tonight

Y/N: not really, why?

MN: can you come over to Momo's room

Y/N: sure, give me 15ish

MN: ^^

Mina is in Momo's room and wants you to come over, there is only one direction this can be going you think to yourself. You finish typing up a few more messages before closing your laptop and heading over.

You walk into the room and are surprised to see the two of them sitting together on the bed, fully clothed. They are both wearing shorts while Mina wore a T-shirt and Momo wear a sleeveless top, her deep cleavage on display.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," says Mina, tilting her head slightly, "you okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine," you reply, "I just kinda expected you two would... well... nevermind."

"Tsk tsk, you know we're not always horny right?" Momo states while shaking her head, "sometimes we just hang out as friends."

"Sorry I just... with Mina texting me so late like that... I-"

The girls start laughing.

"You're so dirty minded," Momo taunts.

"Sit with us for a bit," Mina says while flashing her gummy smile. "I assume you've been pretty busy today with the flight and then the problems at rehearsal."

"Yeah actually I am kinda tired, flights especially end up draining my energy."

Momo gives you a suspicious look, "well, when I woke up during the flight I noticed you had the screen up, and Mina told me you had it up ever since we took off."

Mina giggles softly.

"Oh that uh yeah I was just resting a bit."

"Wait you are tired even though you took a nap?" Mina asks innocently.

"Uh, well, it wasn't a very long nap-"

Momo cuts you off, "oh strange I thought I heard Dahyun talking to someone."

"Oh she must have umm... been on the phone...?"

Momo begins to smile, "you are so cute when you try to lie."

You sigh, knowing that they were just toying with you and that they both knew already, "look, Dahyun has been exploring herself a bit more lately, I'm just helping her while not trying to advertise it to everyone."

"That is so sweet of you," Mina says, her expression soft, "don't worry we won't tease Dahyun, I'm actually super happy she's opening up, I wonder when she'll start involving other members."

"Yeah we won't tease her, but we will definitely tease you," Momo said seductively.

"So," Mina begins, "you and Dahyun on a plane, that seems a bit risky, no?"

"Well, it's not like we did anything too crazy."

"I'm jealous," Momo pouts, "you've never offered to take me to the mile high club."

"It wasn't really planned," you reply, "it was more of an in the moment type of thing."

"Oh I know something we can do in the moment," Mina says before exchanging glances with Momo, "let's play a game!"