Chapter 12: Private Jet

Your heavy breaths mix with the sound of flesh on flesh, filling the booth as you pound into Japanese nympho bent over the back of a recliner. You grip onto her butt tightly as you push yourself physically, struggling to find the energy to stay standing. You slide your hands up the side of her figure, wrapping them around her body until they find her soft mounds. You grab two handfuls of her tits and begin pounding her at full force. Each time your shaft pushes into her pussy, she releases an audible moan. She was addicted to you.

You straighten your back, releasing her tits from your grasp, and once again grip Sana's ass. Your body was nearing exhaustion as you had fucked Nayeon already and this was now your second round with Sana, but you pushed forward as you felt your third orgasm of the night rapidly approaching. Sana turns her head to face you and without saying a word her expression was all you needed to see to understand what she wanted. You push into her pussy with all your force as you feel your cock begin pulsing. The last thing you see is Sana's face with her mouth slightly agape before you gasp and your vision turns slightly blurry.

You take just a moment to regain your senses before you withdraw from Sana's pussy, your cum leaking all over the carpeted booth and down her legs. You notice the very visible marks on her ass cheeks from where your hand was gripping her body as you walk around the back of the recliner and drop your body onto it.

"I wasn't too rough was I?" you ask breathily.

Sana, who was still bent over the back of your seat, leans forward and gives your earlobe a little nibble. "I can take more," she whispers into your ear, her warm breath hitting the side of your face. She stands up straight and begins walking around the recliner.

You take this time to reach your hand between Nayeon's legs as she sat on the recliner next to yours with her feet up on the seat cushion. She had been playing with herself as she watched you fuck Sana just now and she was leaving a huge mess on the seat. She gave you a warm smile as you rub your fingers along her folds, covering them in her bodily fluids, which probably were mixed with a bit of your cum from earlier. You bring your fingers up to her mouth and she playfully licks at them.

Your attention is reclaimed by Sana who was now in front of you. She straddles your legs and wraps her fingers around your slick cock.

"Ready for another round?" Sana giggles.

Sana looked absolutely gorgeous as she sat on your lap smiling at you, her blonde hair messy and perfectly fitting the definition of "sex hair", but your body was definitely not ready to keep going.

"How about we give Y/N some time to recover," Nayeon laughs, coming to your rescue. "It would be an issue if he passed out."

Sana knew Nayeon had a point but in her typical self she wanted to tease you. "Oh? Are you tired of fucking me?" she asks you while tilting her head, her hand now moving up and down your shaft slowly.

"I... well... it's just..." you stammer before the two girls starts laughing.

"Sana, can you help clean me up, Y/N made me make such a big mess," Nayeon whines cutely while puffing up her cheeks. Nayeon would randomly decide to do aegyo at any given moment, even during sex.

Sana tightens her grip on your now fully erect shaft for a moment, making you squirm with how sensitive your cock was, "of course," she says before releasing you and getting off your lap. She falls down to her knees and gives your tip a small kiss before positioning herself between Nayeon's legs.

Nayeon looks over at you and gives you a wink, which you respond to by mouthing "thank you" silently. Suddenly, Sana's slurping noises begin to fill the air and Nayeon leans her head back, suddenly overcome with sensation. After taking a moment to adjust to Sana's stimulation, Nayeon relaxes a bit while facing you. She reaches a hand over the arm rest and reaches for your cock.