Chapter 20: Punishment

The girls had just finished up their post-concert live stream event, and they sat around chatting and eating while the staff left to give them all some time together while you spoke with some of the editors who had been going through footage from their individual vlogs. They told you that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung had failed their missions. With this knowledge, you return to their room where you can feel their excitement buzzing, having just finished the final concert.

"Alright girls, I spoke to the staff and they told me the mission results," you announce.

They all turn to you with anticipation and excitement. They had all began drinking freely after the livestream had ended and were in various stages of inebriation.

"First we all do another shot!" Nayeon says as she starts pouring the alcohol out, fumbling with the bottle slightly.

Her face was already red. You considered asking what number she was on, but tonight was a night for celebration and you didn't have it in you to stop her. Plus Nayeon was typically pretty good with alcohol, so you weren't too worried. You accept a glass and after Nayeon passed out all the drinks with help from Jihyo and Chaeyoung, she sat down next to Momo who was definitely drunk already.

"To a successful tour!" Jihyo shouts as the room fills with cheers.

The happiness in the room was palpable as everyone downed their shots. Some of them took them a lot better than others, but everyone was having a good time. Sana stumbles up to you and wraps her arms around your neck before, very aggressively, shoving her lips against yours. You kiss her back briefly to the sound of elation throughout the room as the other members were cheering for the two of you. Sana pulls back and looks at you with her head tilted slightly, smiling warmly at you and trying to seduce you in her typical Sana way. This girl really knew how to make people obsess over her.

"Okay so they are going to film a wrap up vlog with all of you together where you will go over the missions, so I'm not going to spoil what any of the actual missions themselves are," you say as you hold Sana back as she kept trying to kiss you. "But I will say, two of you failed." The members exchange looks with each other with varying levels of confidence. Some of them knew for sure they passed while others were a bit uncertain.

Dahyun walks over to you and frees you from Sana's constant attacks, "come on, let Y/N breathe."

Sana, however, was not phased at all by the switch and decided to grab Dahyun's face, kissing her right on the lips. The room filled with laughter as Dahyun's cheeks turned bright red.

"Yahh, no more drinks for Sana!" Jihyo shouts with a smile.

Sana places her arm around Dahyun and giggles, "I'm not drunk."

"You are definitely drunk," Mina laughs.

"Sana come!" Nayeon waves her over a bit like how one would call for a puppy. Sana skips over and sits next to Nayeon on the couch and the two cuddle. Nayeon had Sana in one arm and Momo in the other, the latter looking like she was in her own world.

Dahyun was still standing there stunned and blushing when Chaeyoung reached her arm out and pulled her down so that the two of them were sitting together on a cushion on the floor.

"Alright, should we figure out the punishments?" Jeongyeon asks confidently as if she knew she definitely passed hers.

When the girls made this bet, they had found a website full of party punishments, stuff like giving lap dances and whatnot. You didn't read all of the potential punishments, but you did see that some of them were a bit more intense than others.

"I should have failed on purpose so that I could do the punishment," Sana whines.

Mina giggles quietly to the side, "I may have thought about that." She probably thought she failed her mission, but according to the staff, she had actually passed it.