Chapter 10: Learning

You're sitting on one of the seats with your legs up on the seat across from you at the terminal for your flight. Around you are Twice members and staff members doing a variety of chatting, browsing phones, eating, and napping. You sat there listening to music while Momo was on the seat next to you eating some chips and browsing her phone. You grab a chip from her before standing up.

"I'll be back."

Momo pays little attention to you as her eyes are fixed on her phone, she nods ever so slightly.

You walk past Tzuyu who is watching Mina play something on her phone until you arrive next to Chaeyoung, who sits alone at one of the tables. She was drawing something in her notebook while listening to music with her airpods. She looks up at you as you sit down next to her and removes her headphones.

"What's up?" she asks.

"I was wondering if you would sit with me on this flight."

She turns back to her notebook and continues drawing, "sure."

You watch her draw for a second, it looked like some sort of animal, "oh umm, alright then."

She chuckles, "did you think I would say no or something?"

"Well, no I guess," you say.

She puts her pen down and turns to you, smiling sweetly, "alright, so why do you want to specially sit with me?"

"I just wanted to chat," you say as you turn to look over at Dahyun. She was having a conversation with Sana and Jihyo, her skin glowing with the minimalistic makeup she wore.

Chaeyoung looks over where you are staring, "ah, so it's about her?"

You turn back to Chaeyoung who has returned to her drawing, "yeah I just wanted to ask a few questions, if that's okay with you."

"Fine, but then I want to be part of your next threesome with her."

Your eyes open wide and you cough slightly, "my next what?"

"She asked me yesterday if I would be down, I told her I would be." She pauses her drawing again and gives you a confused look, "Dahyun said you wanted it, but based on your expression it sounds like you didn't know?"

You look at Dahyun again, trying to figure out where she got this idea from, as she laughs at something Sana said. You look at Sana, could it be...?

"You know what, deal, it's news to me but I am all for it."

You walk back to your seat, walking past Tzuyu and Mina again. Tzuyu now had the phone and it looked like she was trying the game while Mina watched intently. You sit down next to Momo who is now snacking on some gummies.

"You really never stop snacking do you," you say as you take one of the bears from her.

"It's okay, they're healthy!" she replies while reading the label, "look, vitamins."

You sit back down and lean your head on Momo's shoulder, "right, healthy."

She grabs another one and feeds it to you, "what did you talk to Chaengie about?"

So it seems she was paying attention.

"I asked her to sit with me on the flight."

"Oh, is this because of Mina's advice last night?"

"Yeah, I figured now is as good a time as any."

She stands up, lifting your head off her, "I'll do you a favor," she says before leaning down and kissing your cheek. "I'll talk to her." She grabs her bag and walks over to where Dahyun, Sana, and Jihyo are sitting.