Chapter 18: MiNayeon

Jihyo's frantic pants hit your ears as she returns to the green room after Heart Shaker to start getting ready for her subunit performance. You hold a water bottle up to her mouth and she sucks the straw as if her life depended on it. Once downing maybe half the bottle in an instant, she turns around and holds her short hair up to give you access to the zipper on the back of her outfit. After you pull it down, she turns back to you.

"This bra is killing me," she says as she presses her chest. "Can we change it?"

"Of course, what happened?" you say as you sift through the backup clothes. Since they all had to wear an excessive amount of layers to prevent slip-ups, there were always extras available.

"I think the elastic is worn out, should have probably thrown this one out already," she says as she reaches behind her back and unstraps it.

You turn back to her with a fresh one when Sana walks by the two of you. She gives Jihyo's bare breast a quick squeeze, and you give her bum a little slap as she passes you while giggling. Jihyo was not phased one bit by the silliness as she takes the new bra from you. Sana was always touchy with the members' bodies, and not even just in private; You knew of a handful of clips out there of Sana casually feeling up the members.

"Thanks," Jihyo says as she accepts the garment and begins putting it on.

You reach your arms around her and help her strap up. It was always admirable how professional they could act in any given situation, managing stress while staying efficient. You aid her with the rest of the outfit change before she jogs over to where Dahyun and Sana were getting their makeup touched up.

The Hello subunit was together and they were also getting dressed, albeit with less urgency as they still had plenty of time. On the side there was the final subunit, lounging on the couches. You decide to join them since you had a bit of a break. As you take a seat next to Mina, she greets you warmly and leans on you. Jeongyeon was browsing her phone and doesn't even look up. Tzuyu made brief eye contact with you before quickly turning her gaze.

"How's the concert so far?" you ask.

"I love it so much, the crowd here is amazing," Mina gushes. "The barking is hilarious, I think it's going to become a thing for the US Onces forever now."

"It's endearing, you wouldn't think barking could be so respectful," Jeongyeon says as she puts her phone down. "I'm going to grab a snack."

"Me too," Tzuyu instantly says as she stumbles to get up.

"That was a bit odd," you say as you watch the two of them walk away. "Does Tzuyu seem a bit off tonight?"

Mina gives you a soft look as if she knew something that you didn't, "so, after the concert tonight do you have plans?"

"Yeah actually, I think I'm spending the night with Sana," you reply.

"That's unfortunate," Mina says softly. "I was talking to Chaeyoung after your little session last night."

You found it weirdly wholesome in a way, how Chaeyoung would go to Mina for aftercare. She did the same thing after the first time she tried the other hole with you. You did however feel a bit of regret as usually you felt like it was your responsibility, so you take note to check up on her at some point.

"Oh? What did she say?"

Mina looks at you and bites her lip, "is it true you fucked her so hard that you passed out?"

"Well, I guess technically..." you say while laughing. "She wasn't hurt or anything right? I haven't had a chance to speak to her yet."

"She said she was fine, and that it was much more tolerable this time," Mina sighs while twirling her hair between her fingers. "It's a shame you're busy, I would have loved for you to plow me tonight."