Chapter 22: Final Checks P2

You start by sliding a finger up her pussy.

She was already fairly wet, Momo must have already warmed her up nicely. You move your face between her legs and blow air against her pussy, making her legs quiver as you slide your finger out.

"Ahhhh, Momo..." she moans, tilting her head backwards.

The glisten of her pussy in the dim hotel light was so pretty, and you just knew you had to get a taste. You stick your tongue out as far as you can, being careful not to give her any hints about it being you and not Momo. You run your tongue up and down her folds a couple of times, getting a taste of the tanginess of her pussy.

You give her pussy a couple of little sucks, taking in as much of her taste as you could. There was a slight acidity to it which you loved. What made it even better was the fact that Chaeyoung wouldn't stop moaning out Momo's name.

You lean back and take a few deep breaths. You try your best to control your breathing as you realize if Chaeyoung wasn't in a state of ecstasy she would have probably noticed there was a guy breathing between her legs instead of Momo.

Chaeyoung's lower body was moving up and down as she took deep breaths. You could see her pussy leaking, even without you touching it anymore she was still dripping. You put your middle finger in your mouth, coating it with your saliva before bringing it to her pussy.

You think back to that time on the plane and insert your middle finger all the way into her. You move it back and forth a couple of times, enjoying how tight her little pussy was. After a couple of thrusts, you bring your ring finger into her pussy.

"Oh yes Momo just like that."

You start to smile, knowing what happens next. You curl your two fingers and start rapidly thrusting your entire forearm back and forth, your fingers hooking upwards and pressing her G-spot.

"Ahhhhh!" she cries out, not having to be silent like she did on the plane.

The next step was to bring your thumb up and rub her clit. As soon as you did, it was like a lightning bolt went through her body. She started to scream, arching her back as far as humanly possible.

"I'm- I'm- I'm-" she couldn't even finish her thought before she started to cum.

While her pussy started exploding like a hose, you continued to thrust inside her and play with her clit. She was now silently screaming, her mouth wide open with no noise coming out. Her pussy squirted a couple more times, some of it hitting you while some of it flew over your shoulder and hit the wall behind you.

You slowly pull out your hand, watching the girl convulse on the bed. You take a look at the carnage; Your entire arm was covered in her juices as was half the room. Chaeyoung was still breathing heavily on the bed when the door clicked, making her stop suddenly. Despite the blindfold, you could clearly see the confusion on her face as she turned towards the door while pulling her legs together to try covering up.

You lean forward next to her ear and whisper, "Momo's back."

Chaeyoung jumps at the sound of your voice.

"Looks like I missed a bit of fun," Momo says casually as she walks into the room while looking around at the mess Chaeyoung made. "I didn't know Y/N was joining us."

You lift the blindfold off and smile at the shocked girl. She was at a loss for words, staring at you mouth agape.

"I seriously had no idea," Chaeyoung finally finds her voice. She had a slight slur as if she was still drunk.