Chapter 5: Massage

Your van arrives back at the hotel first. The girls head up to their rooms, but you decide to wait for the second van just in case. It takes about fifteen minutes before the second van arrives. Jeongyeon and Jihyo walk right past you towards the elevators, they don't even seem to notice you there. They both looked very tired.

Next, Mina and Chaeyoung walk in. Mina sees you and gives you a wink. "This one needs more lotion," she says as she walks by you with Chaeyoung's arm interlocked with hers.

You found it oddly sweet how Mina was providing the aftercare for Chaeyoung. Mina, being the most sexual of the group, generally loved helping the other girls. Whether it was encouraging them to try new things or giving advice about stuff that she has personally tried, she was always being considerate of the others. You often wonder if she was always like this. When you initially approached the girls with the offer of sex, she was the quickest to accept. She has also tried the most kinks of the girls.

Lagging behind, Tzuyu walks into the lobby. You walk up to her, "what took you so long?"

"Sorry, I forgot my phone in the van, had to go back for it."

You briefly remember hearing a story from before you joined about how Tzuyu had gone to the airport and forgotten her passport. You make a quick mental note to double check on her tomorrow before the flight.

The two of you walk towards the elevators together, "how was the concert?"

"Fun, but tiring," she says. "It's easier to go on while Once are there, I feel like I could have kept performing for hours, but as soon as we say our goodbyes the energy drops."

You think about what she said. Tzuyu never really spoke as much as the others, but when she did it made a lot of sense. You used to think it was because she was uncomfortable sharing her thoughts, but as you got to know her better you found out that she is actually quite good at articulating her ideas.

The two of you ride the elevator up and you begin to walk her to her room when you notice she isn't moving.

"Is everything okay?"

"Umm, I actually need to go that way," she gestures in the opposite direction.

You give her a confused look, "where are you going?"

She begins to blush, "To Momo unnie's room."

Suddenly everything clicks in your head and you begin to laugh.

"Oh so tonight is you."

Now it's her turn to be confused, "huh?"

"Don't worry," you say, "I have to walk that way anyways, lets go."

The two of you walk to Momo's room and knock on her door.

"You really are sleeping with a new girl every night," you say when she opens the door.

"Maybe, maybe not," she replies while Tzuyu walks into her room. "I'd invite you to join us this time, but I heard you are busy with Sana tonight... or was it Nayeon...?"

"Momo," you begin, tone more serious, "you spent last night with Nayeon, did she seem okay to you?"

She leans on the door, "now that you mention it... there were times where she seemed a bit... distracted? Did something happen?"

You let out a sigh, "no nothing happened, I think she's just stressed about her solo. Anyways, enjoy your night but remember we have a flight tomorrow, don't stay up too late."

She gives you a concerned look before wishing you a good night and closing the door.

You walk over to Nayeon's room, using your keycard and entering. You walk in and find Nayeon laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She wore a bathrobe.