Chapter 9: Workout

You wake up early, before your alarm. It felt rather lonely waking up by yourself. You head to the bathroom to freshen up before sitting down at the desk in your room and opening your laptop. You check your work email and find a few new messages, but nothing of interest. You're rather bored and can't focus on your work this morning, so you decide to check the gym out. You get dressed and head downstairs.

When you first checked in you saw that the gym looked rather nice. You enter and are pleasantly surprised by how nice the facility is. This early in the morning it is almost entirely empty, but there is one familiar face alone on a treadmill.

"I never would have expected you to be awake this early," you say to the girl as she steps off the treadmill.

"I'd say the same to you, but we both know you usually wake up early," Jihyo replies with a smile. "Care to join me?"

You follow her to one of the machines, noticing she has built up quite a bit of a sweat already. She sits down and adjusts the weight before starting. You watch her muscles flex, her skintight sweats barely hiding her curves. You let her finish her set before taking a seat.

"So, why the sudden early morning motivation?" you ask.

"Well, I told you last night, I had been reading some articles that popped up about how fans are so impressed by our physique," she says. "It's really motivating seeing their comments, especially when it comes directly from fans."

You finish your set and stand back up, "oh? You were reading direct comments from fans?"

"Yeah, I find direct comments tend to be very... organic," she says before pausing. "Unfiltered in a sense."

You laugh as you watch her finish her next set, "unfiltered? That sounds interesting for sure."

She finishes her set and smiles at you without saying anything, letting you use the machine. Once you finish your set you follow her to the next machine.

"So, what kind of organic comments did you see that motivated you this morning?"

She sits down on the next machine, "not so much motivation, but rather invoking curiosity."

"You know I occasionally read fan comments about you guys too," you say as you take her spot on the machine. "They're usually quite positive, but not always."

"Oh the negative comments don't bother me that much," she replies. "They used to before, but I've learned to accept that anyone at this level of popularity is going to have to deal with negativity."

"I'm glad you deal with it well, it's not as easy for everyone," you say, staring at her. "You know you can tell me if something is bothering you right?"

She smiles and nods at you before walking over to the mats and laying on her back, getting ready to do situps. You get on your knees in front of her and hold her feet down for her. She finishes a set before you lay down on your back and she takes her turn holding your feet down.

"It's not so much that it is bothering me," she begins, "but I am interested in this one comment that I keep seeing."

You finish your situps, breathing a bit heavier, "and what might that comment be?"

"Well, it's no secret that I have a big chest."

You look down for a second, "oh I didn't even notice."

She laughs before continuing, "I keep seeing fans talk about my chest and what they want to do with it."

"Ah, so that's what you mean by unfiltered comments, you've been reading lewd ones," you say. "Do they bother you?"