Chapter 17: Used

The three of you take another drink. You place the two girls on the bed where they start making out and exploring each other's bodies. Your eyes were feasting on the two girls, and you could already feel yourself becoming ready to go again. You get off the bed and pick up Chaeyoung's bag.

"So, how much have you two used this," you ask while holding up the strap-on.

The two girls stop playing with each other and turn to face you.

"Only one time before," Chaeyoung says. "Actually, it was last night."

Dahyun's cheeks turn red, "I remember using it on Chaeyoung, but then we both passed out from tiredness."

You recall what you heard previously about how Chaeyoung loved using it on other members. She would get that opportunity tonight, but first you would give her what she asked for earlier.

"Good, so you know how to use it," you say as you slide it onto Dahyun. You join the two girls on the bed and position Chaeyoung so that she is riding Dahyun cowgirl style, facing away from you. You line up the dildo with her small pussy and press her body down.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moans out as she starts slowly riding Dahyun.

You hug Chaeyoung from behind and kiss her neck. The girl was riding slowly, taking her time to enjoy it, and Dahyun was moving her hips slowly as well. You match the two girls' movements and slowly plant kisses on Chaeyong's neck. Your hand slides down the front of her body until it is between her legs. With two fingers, you start slowly making circles on her clit. You coat your fingers with Chaeyoung's fluids, slowly rubbing back and forth making sure that your fingers are soaked.

Once they are wet, you slide them up her body slowly, making her feel every inch, until your hand reaches her chest. You give one of her nipples a little pinch, and then bring your fingers up to her mouth. She accepts them both into her mouth, moving her face back and forth, sucking her own juices off. You bring your other hand up and pinch her other nipple. She responds by giving the finges in her mouth a playful bite.

You stop kissing her neck and move your mouth right next to her ear, "do you want to get fucked in the ass."

She nods aggressively and you notice she had started riding Dahyun's strap-on quicker, going deeper with each movement.

"Beg for it," you whisper.

Her riding had shifted from hedonistic to carnal in an instant and her breathing had increased to match the new quickened pace of her riding, "please, I want it... I want you..." she cries out.

You give her earlobe a small nibble before leaning back and kissing the back of her neck. You stick your tongue out and slide your face down her spine, tasting her soft flesh the entire way. Once you get to her ass, you give it another kiss before sticking your face between her two soft cheeks. She was small, but her ass was beautifully round. You push your face as far forward as you can, sticking your tongue up against her entrance. You didn't move at all, as she was doing all the work by riding Dahyun. You let her movements guide your tongue until her hole was coated with your saliva.

You lean down lower and kiss Dahyun's pussy a little kiss to let her know she was not forgotten, before standing up and grabbing a bottle of lube from Chaeyoung's bag. You cover yourself, and you also cover Chaeyoung's ass. You spread the liquid all over her cheeks, using it as excuse to play with her soft rear end some more. You slide your hand up and down her crack, inserting a finger into her hole and eliciting a gasp from her.

She was as tight as you remembered, and you were unable to wait any longer. You position behind her and press between her cheeks with your cock. She feels you approach and stops moving completely, holding her ass still for you. You notice Dahyun's hands reach up and grab Chaeyoung's ass, spreading it slightly for you. Thoughtful girl, you think to yourself. You use one hand to hold your cock steady, while your other hand wraps around her body again and distractedly plays with her clit.