Chapter 1

"She looked out the window day in and day out as she got older her thirst for the red blood liquid was at its boiling point angry at herself she hated her appearance her brown hair and grey eyes she preferred her vampire eyes which were a beautiful crimson red matching her lips even from a distance they gleamed you didn't even have to sit next to her they just drew you in.

"Violet loved the attention she got from the people that envied her thinking that she was wearing contacts but only her and her parents knew they where real a part of who she was, violet loved many things she wanted to do normal young adult things like drink or have sex but she could not because her house was like a prison to her she wanted to go out her parents locked all the door and would never let her go out because they only saw her as a monster, however, violet hated the sun and she hated garlic she described the smell as disgusting you would think a vampire would be affected like they are in books but that was just a stupid fairytale people would tell their kids it was never real violet though to herself I am special so I

 am fine.

"I am truly thankful to be alive apart from my useless parents Trisha and Alex they told me we are having a guest today so I decided to get up and put on a black dress I looked into my black gothic mirror looking at my eyes oh shit I'm so hungry violet grows however they have no told me who the guest is all I know it is a man I hope it's not another debt collector over the years my stupid father Alex gambled and drank all our money away so there both in serious debt I cannot imagine saying how many people have come to take me as collateral it disgusts me, violet get down here now the gorilla of my mother calls he's here

Meeting Cameron

"Violet place's on a pair of black doctor martins and finishes dressing up runing down the white framed stair case nearly falling over due to lack of food,mother i am hungry,i gave you tomato juice,its not working anymore,violet looks at her mother i am going back upstaire's i can't see a guest looking like this, you have no choice you have too,trisha says as she pulls hard on violets arm leaving a mark,violets temper gets the better off her,you bitch how can you hurt me you bitch i hate you.bang,violet and her parents look up and see that a man has come into the house violet trys to make a run for it but instead she hits a massive chest,hello trisha and alex you have my money yet 1,000000 that i have waited over the years for, no no cameron we are sorry we don't have that type of money plus me and my husband are on the verge of having no house very soon,i see well thats to bad we can sell you our daughter,no you will not you witch,ouch my head,violet looked up at the man who's chest she bumped into im hungry mother she runs to the fridge,how long do i have to wait im 18.

"i need red droplets she says to herself she looks around at the tasty snacks around her there veins pumping blood into there neck everyone of them in the room looked like food her mouth was drolling with blood as she was biting her tounge to hide her urges of pounching on someone, i can't take this i am going to my room,violet a second time tried to move but she did not have the strength to causing her to move over to her mother trisha and pounch on her neck sucking her veins violet moaned as the red liquid dripped on her lips what she has waited for all her life just not showing anyone she wanted it having to supress it with tomato juice was not enough,get off my wife,violet looked at her father and smiled still sucking her mothers neck till she collapsed due to anemia,mmh father you are next,violet looked at her father as if he was pray,then she pounched on him sucking his blood not all but some causing him to feel light headed but not collapse like his wife she removed her mouth of his neck with his blood in her and her mothers in her she felt so much stronger,well i was going to say this little miss,cameron looks at violet his eyes not leaving her red ones i am cameron i am the mafia leader,i see violet looked at the man and seemed to calm down do you know me mr cameron,yes i saw you many years ago when you parents still did not provide me with my money so now i will make you my bride,grab her lets go,my stuff,grab the stuff and take her to the car do i make myself clear,yes boss,i dont want to marry anyone,sorry sweetheart you have no choice you parents failed to pay me my money so until they do your mine he says with a slap to the back of her head sleep my princess,got her stuff sir,great leave the parents a message i don't intend to ever give her back,ok.