Chapter 4

Cameron woke up about 4pm after relaxing as he looked down he saw violet still sleeping, wow vampires sleep longer than us and we are wolves, maybe I should get her a coffin but then I wouldn't be able to lay with her because I would not be able to breathe in the box as I am a wolf ah I'm not sure what to do mindlink andy come here, knock, come in, alpha you requested me, yes get a coffin made for your luna violet and make it a big one, as I will be laying in it with her, put holes in it so I can breathe and any blood that I ask for the luna you are the only person I want to serve her as you likely noticed Dylan is not here, yeah what happened, he's dead he was a traitor sent by alpha harp to try and steal

my luna violet due to her powers you are sworn to secrecy if i find out you told anyone what i have just told you it will be death do i make my self clear,yes sir but how did dylan die,oh my mate snapped his neck,jesus shes more vicious than you are you going to introduce her to the pack,yes this afternoon you know what she is right,yes but i am not scared the truth is alpha my mother was a vampire and my father a werewolf i had a sister but she went missing, this girl is a royal,what omg alpha i think you should wait on introductions,why because the council are coming for an inspection,nope no can do lets do the introductions now bring everyone in all 10 people and the rest i will do at a later date,yes alpha,violet are you awake,grr yes i'm hungry though but i am scared to drink the blood here as last time it was b,andy grab me blood A make sure you check its a,yes sir go afternoon luna,yes afternoon im hungry hurry,ok back in 5,you was asleep for a long time tiger how are you feeling,i feel good after that nap,dear you slept for 7 hrs i woke up 4 hrs ago,well vampires sleep a lot in the day,mhh i am going to kiss you,ok cameron kisses Violet went red then she bit camerons lip letting the blood drip onto her mouth,cameron,yes, you taste good,what, yeah i think I might be addicted.

"I was only trying to tease but I bit your lip causing it to bleed but your blood tastes good,im glad your happy well it wouldn't surprise me im A type, knock alpha I have the blood, what the hell is luna doing, biting me, ouch that's horrible well here is the A type blood, enjoy, violet takes the blood and sucks it yes its a type a thank you andy, good I am glad, and, yes alpha, call in a doctor and then the 10 members do this before the council get here, yes sir also sir only 5 are available as the others are busy, that's fine so tell them to come in as soon as possible. Knock come in ,hello alpha,hello,we are here,welcome athena mike alan jamie and helan,hello violet,hi,these are the 5 members i wanted you to see,well its nice to see you all thank you for meeting me ,we do as the alpha requested,now this girl is my luna she is a vampire if i find out any of you are traitors you will be killed dylan was killed already for being a traitor of harp don't let me catch you being one do you understand,yes alpha,now leave,goodbye,bye,athena is a enforcer and mike is the packs hunter alan is the border management jamie is the child care assistant helan is the cook,ok thank you for telling me,ok alpha everyone has gone im going for my brake if that's fine with you,it is ,thank you,andy keep a watch for traitors for me take this taser with you incase anything happens,you got it,bye luna,goodbye,violet says as she finishes her blood bag , alpha council here in 5 mins,lets go you ready beautiful,close,no i want to stay in this black dress remember we have to cover the mark,ah yes that is true,i completely forgot,ok you will be ok,knock seems they are here,come in.

"Well hello your highness how are you alpha cameron, I am just fine, who is this little butter cup, grr, sorry my wolf is possessive, she is my mate, she is extremely beautiful, thanks for letting me know so what are you here for, just a yearly visit, well everything is the same my luna I also found out recently so if there is nothing else please see yourself out, no there is one more thing, ok what is it, well we need help with harp he killed a council member, but he is banned how, we don't know I think there is a traitor, by the way where is dylan, he is dead he was a spy working for harp, I see, right I will send people to help have a good day, bye alpha cameron, goodbye council members,mmh, violet takes her hands and hides her face I'm sorry im just emotional I'm sorry I don't do good with a whole load of people, its ok sweetie I am not mad I want them off my territory now, yes sir goodbye, time to get to training, agreed I need every pack member ready to go.