Chapter 11

It's been three days since harp sent the letter to violet and her mate however he has not shown up she wonders what he has planned she has taken great precautions on her babies to keep them safe spells that none can undo even witches or wizards and her wolf has also given them extra protection along with her mate so no harm is done, violet was looking outside the window when she heard a smash ahh, Cameron help, violet was taken in the air as harp stole her from her and Ethan's room, violet I am coming, but it was too late he missed her as harp flew you the window in his wolf and half angel, she is mine, violet continues to electrocute harp as he hisses in pain, ouch you brat, violet purposely made herself sleep in hibernation soon harp was being electrocuted too much he dropped violet she was still in deep slumber, harp wondered why he could not touch her then all of a sudden a voice appeared, what do you think you are doing with my daughter's harp, it was shockingly the moon goddess, wait why are you here, to save my daughter you cannot have her she is not your mate, she is Cameron's you are yet to find your mate you did not even go through the whole of Camerons pack you may have found her if you did so stop stealing my daughter and return her to her mate you cannot harm her or me or her wolf she is protected which is why your getting electrocuted, I suggest before she kills you return her I am not scared, don't say I did not warn you and your pack bye. 

"With that, the moon goddess was gone thinking to herself silly child simply does not understand he cannot have her no matter what he tries, soon violets eyes open and she screams at harp loudly making his ears bleed as he screams in pain she laughs, your disgusting do your think you can kidnap me and get away without a scratch if you hurt me or my mate or pack I will kill your mate I know who she is and I know she is going to be your luna, no you can't, yes I can, destroy you would bring me nothing but happiness harp, your sick, yes I am very your downfall will be my uprising so bring me back to my mate since we are still on my pack territory. I am here still Cameron, Ivan looks up and sees harp in rage ripping his skin in parts, violet drops down to Ivan carefully, where is my mate violet, hmm you want her, yes, she is inside Annabella, yes luna come here, Annabella goes to violet and looks at harp mate, go to him then,h hello d don't reject me, I would not dream of it, violet looks up at harp, any people you have stolen from this castle bring them back and now you are dealt with since you made a mess you can come up with a plan to get rid of the council yes I will stop following you I am sorry I was obsessed with having a mate but didn't realize I was harming others I was in denial and manipulated by the council"I'm sorry Cameron

"At this point harp" I don't care I need to sort out the council my child is in danger and so is my wife be too bad had you have not done something so stupid and allowed jealousy to cloud your eyes they would not have been after my wife, if they find out about my child they will try and take them because my child will most likely be a magical person like violet I cannot take that risk, so you need to find a way to stop them or I will have killed, Camerons wolf Ivan comes out, did you not hear what Cameron just told you as his eyes become much darker I have told you and warned you but it seems you don't understand the position you are in, if you do not help I will kill your mate, no you cant, then fix this mess as soon as possible harp, yes I will I am sorry, harp takes his mate off the ground and flies off, you have 3 days harp get back to me by then, yes, now get lost.

Violet the blood princessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara