Chapter 22

" It had been a few days since violet woke up from the dead getting ready for her wedding she was excited, but for some reason, violet could not stop thinking about Annabella who was harps mate so she called for her mother, mother can you give her another mate I'm sad to see her alone, well I don't usually do this but to see her suffer and you seeing it will upset me and I don't want her to be alone, even if harp was a bad man he truly loved her there was no doubt in violets mind, diamond do you think I am making the wrong decisions, no I agree none should be alone."Violet looks at her mother along with her wolf also pleading with her, violets mother, ok my pup, I'm not a pup, to me you always be my baby and that will never change my princess don't forget you still have a kingdom to rule, yes but I just woke up from a 3 years slumber, Athena could not help but laugh at her daughter, mum when will I meet father, soon he's a story we need to talk about once you are fully aware of the real world again but I will tell you he's the alpha Lycan king, What.

"violet looks are her mother along with her wolf in her pleading with her mother as her mother looks at her, ok my pup I will, mum I'm not a pup, to me you will always be my baby and that will never change my princess don't forget you still have a kingdom to rule, yes but I just woke up from a 3-year slumber, Athena could not help but laugh at her daughter, mum when will I meet dad, soon my love there is a lot to tell you about him but that will be soon, for now, I just want us all to have fun together there may be no danger yet but I have a feeling this war is far from over another is uprising and we need to be ready so you asked me about your father I will tell you but I'm not sure what your reaction will be violet you need to know I wanted to keep you with me but as the moon goddess I was forbidden to have you and your father wanted you.
"So, I will tell you about the war 50 years ago" I met this gorgeous man he had hot red eyes that made my body feel like it was on fire along with the sweetest smile. "however I fell in love with him, at first sight, the moon goddess is not allowed to fall in love he never told me who he was I was only young and I had no idea what love was, sadly we was pulled away as our duties came to light as we got older we no longer could see each other but one day I found him again he has horns it turned out he was Satan, which made me fall more in love with him, then we met up and spent a passionate night together and years later you was born and that was the happiest day of my life until he was called down to hell I still miss him but I hold a necklace he has a ring we are connected I hope you will see him soon. " Your father may be a cruel man, but I love him so very much" is it such a crime to love, no mother it's a normal thing, I see, it's the same thing I felt when I was seeing Cameron for the first time I was on edge, I even asked him if he knew me, he just smiled at me and said yes.