Chapter 8

"

"Ever since violet got her wolf diamond she never really spends time with me it is like she wants to tell me something but is hiding it away, I will have no choice but to use Ivan on diamond without violet knowing it will be hard but I will try, Ivan, yes Cameron, can you get through to diamond and find out why my luna is being so distant, I can try but I'm not sure she will answer, diamond are you there diamond, Ivan tries twice but no answer, she's not in danger she is just smiling so she knows what she is doing, yes it seems she is going to tell us something very soon we should leave her be for a while, ok but I am worried I don't want to lose her man, we won't don't worry. "Violet couldn't help but ignore her mate because she was being so protective of her soon-to-be babies so her motherly instincts kicked in and her wolf was also getting ready, violet had locked the door to get everything ready to make her mate shocked she didn't mean to ignore him she was just so excited to have someone to talk to inside her, but she felt sad ignoring her mate so tonight she knew that the baby's room would be ready to show him excited, she said to her wolf are you sure we are ready to tell him what if he throws us out, he won't dear don't worry at all I promise the moment he smells you he will know let us go, my love, violet calls for Cameron few now or never she thought. "I was sitting down in my office talking to my wolf when I heard my mate call for me, I walked upstairs she unlocked the door sitting on the bed, Cameron come in I'm sorry I have been ignoring you, I hope you like the room and you will understand, Cameron enters the room looks around and stares at his crying mate, I was not sure how to tell you, we are, pregnant, yeah how did you know, I can smell it, is this a nursery for the children, you don't look so happy is this not what you want, no I am so happy I just thought I hurt you because you ignored me I couldn't even hug you, I'm sorry i didn't know I was hurting you so much do you want to touch the baby, yeah, Cameron and his wolf walk inside the room then move over to their mate's belly and feel 2 heartbeats and kisses her stomach, we are having twins I wanted to wait on the gender but I really want to know what we are having, I wanted to wait till I'm due what do you think, I mean we can but are you sure what color would we get if we don't know the genders of that babies, I guess we could buy girl and boy things, what I am worried about is alpha harp, it is ok I will protect you, I hope so, I trust you, my love.