Chapter 5

"All right let's line up outside in 10 seconds no lateness or you will do 30 push ups, yes sir, will luna violet be joining us if she would like to, alpha I must tell you since we came outside hold on a moment I noticed since I turned up here a smell of blood has made its self-present, violet moves around the back of the pack castel, and finds helan the cooks head on the ground, alpha, yes luna come look soon everyone saw the horrific sight of a dear friend, dead, who could have done this isn't it obvious I can smell his unpleasant scent from inside the castel there are 10 spies they can either leave or I can get them I would also like to let you know that I know your names (Aaron) (Alex) (peter) (lena) (harvey) (denis) (judith) (honey) (nivana) (denis)'We are sorry alpha, get out, alpha he won't stop until he has her she is the blood princess a rare beauty in all the kingdoms you

know this, snap, before the alpha could react, violet decided to snap the traitor's necks if I find out any more of you are spies for harp ill hunt and kill you im going to rest, sounds like a good idea.

"Violet made her way back to Cameron and her room locking the door behind her as she went in inhaling her mate's musky scent then taking her clothes off and only wearing a black thong with no bra because it was too hot, she looked down at her leg wow that tattoo has put me in a mess violet walks over to the window and hums a song she does not have a title for it yet but she feels she has made a song over the years due to emotions.

, violet continues to look out the window and hums more wondering in her mind if she ever truly will feel free knowing that Cameron will never let her go she was his for life even if she tried to escape he would find her however she would not dare as she knew harp would find her and forcefully breed her as he was greedy and wanted power, violet looked up still humming do I deserve Cameron see says, soon enough violet hears a knock on the door, knock, who is it she says as she stops humming, it's Cameron, you don't sound like him, I am him mind link, Cameron, yes are you outside our bedroom mindlink no I am not, well someone is claiming to be you so come here im scared I don't want to kill another person again, ok on my way.

"Cameron sat in his office thinking about how badass his soon-to-be wife is, I cannot believe she found his traitors by scent after ripping 10 spies' heads off he's even more in love with her he thought to himself she is mine only I will give her to no one, it is sad that Helan the cook was murdered by harps spies, but his mate was incredible he thought as a knock was heard, knock, come in.

"alpha,yes tian what can i do for you,that women who died was my mother,oh i am terribly sorry for your loss,well she would not be dead if it was not fo,don't say it tian don't,if it was not for that blood princess why didn't you just give her to harp,before cameron could answer his eyes turned black in rage he could feel ivan his wolf taking over so he decided to let him,why are you disrespecting my mate pup,i didn't,soon you could hear thing being thrown around everywhere,now you die,ivan ripped off tian's head and looked at the floor to see what he had done whispering to himself,that's what you get for taking bad about my mate,ivan went away and cameron reclaimed his body,hello ivan,hello cameron i am sorry for the mess, no i understand i would have done the same she is ours i missed you my wolf,i missed you too cameron my human thank you for getting me such a beautiful mate moon goddess,yes she is gorgeous they chuckled together in cameron's mind soon a mindlink was coming in to him from his mate,hello cameron, yes violet what is wrong,are you outside our bedroom,no i am not,i think someone is trying to impersonate you to get into the room you need to get here right now,cameron's eyes looked with rage

It was another traitor Cameron hurry up, yes my love, Cameron looked at the other people crossing the hallway to the office clean this mess up, yes alpha, and with that, he left for their room, but as soon as he turned up he saw Edward a security wolf that worked for him so he taped him on the shoulder, what are you doing here Edward, um um alpha you see, I see what, he won't stop till he has her alpha, another spie he huffed his eyes turned red with rage snapping Edwards neck looking to the side clean this mess up he shouted to the slaves, ok, violet I am here, the door was flung open and he saw violet greet him, hello Cameron is it you, yes it is, violet looked at her soon to be husband and smiled hmm eyes up here sweetie, she cooed.

"Violets legs where a porcelain white she looked gorgeous in her black thong cameron could not take his eyes off her she had no idea what she was doing to him his wolf was on the edge he could not calm down he wanted to claim her,cameron knew he couldn't he had to wait for when she was ready,like what you see cutie,violet teased him licking her lips then moving over too him and placing her lips on his and shoving her tongue into his mouth as they both fight for dominance soon cameron wins massaging violets boobs and her wet dripping flower he grinned as he knew she was wet for him,mh violet moaned, she thought to herself he is so good at this as they continued to kiss they both pulled apart to calm down violet bit into camerons neck and drinking some of his blood,she hummed as the hot feeling went down her throat then she went back to kissing him hard and passionately pulling apart again,if we continue we will mate,i would like to wait for my heat to come but your just too tasty,no no we have to wait,yes i agree lets rest for now,um cameron shower we are all sticky,cameron and violet both go into the shower as cameron walks in with a hard member violet goes down and helps him take care of it as he moans,mmh such a good girl knowing all my spots,mmh,they then wash up and go to bed wrapped in each others warmth,goodnight cameron goodnight violet he kissed her forehead and they fell asleep.