Chapter 3

"Violet looked up at as (cameron)was leaving the room he asked if he could kiss her head she gave him her consent by nodding her head,(violet) ran to the door as (cameron )was about to step in the hall way she grabbed him and kissed him roughly,ah i see blood makes a vampire feel a sense of lust along with the victimi have so much paper work to do but i have no choice but to prospone it how much did she drink,hehe only some,her lips tasted like a fresh blood bath that i smell when i kill for my payments or simply betrayal sheesh i know it sounds harsh but that is how the world is even for me,alot of werewolfs have an inner wolf to talk to but mine has not spoken to me for 4 years but i cant always fell him stirring inside me as if hes coming back to talk i hope he does his name is ivan and he is my bestfriend many people fear me as i am the mafia wolf king but i do have a soft heart,i need to make people less scared of me and only scared when they need to be taught a lesson but i dont know how,i thought my mate would run the moment she came to meet me but she looked at me with hunger in her eyes even now as i share sweet kisses with her i can see she wants me but i hope a short make out session will calm her down,(cameron) pulls violet into his arms and places his mouth back on to her sucking her lips and her tounge as she moans,get out dylan this may take a while,yes sir,he throws her onto the bed as she drools,mmh,can i touch you to release your desires,yes you can,cameron smiles and pulls up violets tiop part of her dress massaging her boobs as she moans her fangs still showing,someone is excited,yes well when you feel good you just gotta go with the flow,cameron looked stunned at his mate,so hot he says,well baby it seems your not calm yet,cameron licks violets boobs as she slightly moans biting down on camerons arm,mmh,ahh well it was to be expected,cameron takes a rope out of his wardrobe and holds violet then places the rope to her mouth,i cannot have you bitting me i have to work,s sorry she gasps,cameron moves his hands into violets soaked thong,mmmh right there yes ugh,cameron looks at his mate all sweaty feeling tight in his slacks,at this rate we will end up mating what do you want me to do,just pleasure me we can mate when we are both in a normal state i dont want to mate under the influence of blood or intoxication oh wow.

"I didn't expect you to wear thongs,yeah there more comftable,wow i guess never judge a book by its colour,yeah i am amazing in my own way i guess,yeah well you are,and your amazing too,it seemf your starting to get tired dear too much blood drinking,look after her while i finally go to do the paper work, yes sir,where are you going now camerone dont leave me with this guy what is he,hes a wolf,no he is not he does not smell like one at all,what do you mean are you telling me we have a traitor,cough,cough,this is not blood A type its b,ohh ssorry i guess it got mixed up,no your stuttering,violet bares her teeth at dylan could it be you tried to kill me to get to cameron how dare you insult me,rip,if it was not for my power that blood would have killed me it seems you need to be taught a lesson,punches her hand through dylans stomach braking his rips i will ask you again are you a traitor,cough cough ,n no,dont lie to me i will kill you violet says as she pushes him against the wall,now dont test me patients are you a traitor,violet what is going on this guy as i told you does not smell like a wolf hes a traitor,i have been ordered to kidnap you for your powers,i knew it(snap) violent siliently snaps dylans neck killing him instantly,im sorry cameron but he needed to be killed none can find out about me i might be a royal as you say but i dont know who leaked my information about my powers we must find the as soon as possible to avoid anymore issues i also think that there are more traitors in this castel,ok i will inform the staff ,im not safe her cameron people only want me for my powers.

"Cameron looks at violet smiling goodness you truley are a demon in disguse,um you forget i am a vampire i dont like traitors you need more scent traning how could you not tell he was a traitor,well the truth is i started to suspect something a while ago he looked funny when i saw him walk in with the blood for you i suspected something odd his behavouir changed he looked as if he had commited murder so i know what i should have done i cannot believe i didnt kill him ,its ok to be honest i liked killing him it gave me a rush of happyness that none can take away from me i have been dealing with shit all my life and finally i can now move on and be happy for once even if that means sacraficing other for my own personal gain,that sounds like my girl well hes ruined the mood im off to work see ya soon,yeah you too i will have to remove his dead body i have a feeling to the person who sent him to me if it is the person i think it is this will be a very big war between your kingdom and his,who,alpha harp,what,yeah you know him,yes i do he is someone i hate and still do hate till this day hes a horrible man,yes i know he is someone who tried to force me to be his bride but with the help of a friend i escaped his clutche's so i dont really understand why i have to deal with all these issues,its because your amazing so everyone wants you but to bad your mone so they wont be getting you,i feel like im in a black hole with no escape,i will come for you later and introduce you to the pack i promise by,goodbye,lock the door my love,ok.

"Violet moves away from the door and locks it so no one can get in, since all her life she has been a big scared girl even though she is a vampire still the trauma of someone taking her wells up inside her like an empty void that cannot be filled now finding out she is a royal is the worst violet cannot keep calm she begins throwing things everywhere in frustration it hurts im so uncomfortable please just leave me alone go away panic attack none is here anymore please just stop, I cannot do this I'm going back to bed I'm so so angry ahh,"I was in my office when i finally felt a stir inside me and it was my wolf well long time no see ivan, you only turn up when there is a serious issue so may i ask what the problem is,yes mate is in danger and confused she has destroyed the whole bedroom and is showing signs of insomia and depression she has also moved under her bed covers to hide shes crying and we need to get in that room,ok omg i will have to get someone to hold off my office for a moment andy,yes alpha,can you look after my office ill be right back,sure thing,rush,knock, are you there violet,soon a noise could be heard in the room crying so much tears soon the room was starting to fill up with water and due to her powers she could not help it,i need to get her out of the room right now im coming in my love,cameron pushes the door to there room hard so he can get in and what he saw broke his heart violet was laying on there bed crying he wasted no time picking her up and hugging her letting her know he is there,dont dont leave me im scared,you will be ok my love i have to do my work i will bring you with me,yes i prefure that,ok lets go.

"I have my beta andy watching my office right now dont worry none knows what you are,ok thats good,its all fine i will be with you until you can settle down properly dont worry alpha harp is not allowed in the castel,just the name made violet sick to her stomach,sorry baby wont mention him again,if you do call him another name like arsehole or trash,ok i got ya my love i forgot to tell you also welcome to the red and black pack,his pack is called white roses but we are more powerfull then trash,i hope so thanks cameron dont leave me please,dont worry im going nowhere baby,yeah i will not just going to do some computer work to send off to the councial,so even the kind of alpha wolfs has to go to the councial,yes i have too now relax for a while,ok"Violet looked up at Cameron as he typed away on his computer feeling the pull of the mate bond with him feeling safe, I love you Cameron violet says then falls asleep, wait what did you just say you can't just sleep now wake up, Cameron tried to wake up violet but she didn't move she was purring while she slept so he left her alone to set off to his office to his documents nodded his head at andy saying thanks and having a nap.