Chapter 21

"Violet went into a bloody rage smashing the mans head into the table countless times stabbing him it was you wasn't it,yes I wanted power I admit that but I will have it even if you kill me violet I will come back, no you will not violet took her hands and electrocuted the man brutely smiling well that won't happen because no one will ever find you, I am going to make your death so horrific it will make the news, violet killed the last councial member releasing her parents and taking them back to her castle with her mate placing an electro magic spell on then so nothing worse can happen to the cameron went into a rage thinking she has left him but as he saw her he calmed down and violet explained who the people were this is my mother the moon goddess it seems she was captured but her spirit was talking and guiding me and my father here seems to completly asleep I have no idea when he will awake I have never met him violet looked at her mothers' hands makes sense you have the tattoo,yes every royal has it ,violets mother looks to the side and sees violet and camerons babys,cameron growls,sorry its a habit i want my babies safe and since i dont know you im worried,its fine i understand intresting,well good night my luna good night my alpha i love you i love you also and goodnight mother with that they all fell into a deep sleep not waking up along with there babies.

3 years later
"Violet awoke from her 3-year slumber seeing everyone else awake before her knowing she missed her babies growing up tugged at her heartstrings she cried a little thinking she was a failure of a mother to them, she sat up as Cameron ran over screaming with happiness as her children kiriri and sakura walked over to her now hello my babies,hi mum you didn't fail us as a mother you was asleep the magic you used drained you so you had no choice other than to sleep,cameron looked at violet crying thank you for returning to me my luna, hello my love, violet kissed camerons head I'm ok where is my mother, shes gone back to work she said that she will come back to check on you later violet looked at cameron and felt at ease smelling his musky scent mm she smiled mine,cameron smiled in delight yes I am yours,violet hated how she smelt like rotten corpses time for a shower have the kids eaten since they are blood eaters they need as much blood as possible,yes we have given them blood bags, I am also so hungry to but I will have a drink from you once I have showered if you don't mind, no I am happy with that,violet felt s stir in her,it was about time we woke up,hello diamond,hello violet,did you have a nice sleep.yes and you,well I was relaxing thinking off ivan,yeah I was thinking of cameron,blush,by the way violet our son and daughter have powers kiriri has fire and sakura has ice,wow that amazing I cant wait to see,also alpha harp is dead he died 2 years into your slumber a council member that escaped shot him,however there is no concail anymore its over the war your magic protected us all andy and his mate now have a child too his name is james he made me and you their sons god parents,I am happy thank you,hello luna sorry for bursting in we all missed you the whole pack now know your a hybrid welcome fully into our pack,well we have a wedding to plan,violet sits up streaching and walks into the shower yes we do,cameron get in here and help me shower,cameron smiles then kisses his mate on the head as she showers with the lovely scents of her,then he took her out of the shower and placed her clothes to the side for her to wear, along with his shirt, wedding will be soon,violet lached onto camerons neck and sucked his hot blood as she felt like she was in eternal bliss,watching her children drinking there blood bags so warm.