The summoning circle chapter 25

"Satan summons a giant pink circle chanting slalsaslasalas as he makes everyone hold hands then calls on the dead,ohh dead here me alpha and luna rise once more take the form of a wolf and human, soon too beautiful people were spawned in the circle in human form as they switched back and forth human wolf than fully human, violet looked at them and saw the same smile they had in her mate he looked just like his mother soon Cameron ran over to them and they looked at him with a smile, our son how are you why are we here, well you have been reborn as a wolf and human here are your grandchildren and my wife violet,wow Cameron she is beautiful you did well hows the pack,well they are all fine my wife is a hybrid and our children are blood eaters they can turn into vampires or wolfs at will and have powers,hello grandpa kiriri says,hello how are you little one,sakura runs over don't forget me as she runs to Camerons mother grandma,yes,how are you feeling after being reborn a new,great we look like we are in our 20s,ohh you will now since you have been reborn,i will thank you again satan thanks for bringing us to our son,however there is once catch,you must make up with you son for the lost times really tell him what happned and dont take anything out after all he is the mafia alpha king dont forget that,welcome luna and alpha,the pack comes runing in,hellp andy and your mate so sweet im happy for you we wondered what all the noise was,we will sit with cameron and tell him the truth,good i hope so he has been through so much and i thank the gods that he was sent my beautiful daughter violet,yes she is a rare tresure,growl,cameron stop it there just being nice,its okay dear you are his mate he will do that its an alphas protection to his luna,but wait there cant be too alphas,no i stepped down my son is the alpha,wow luna alpha you look so young,yes well we were brought back from the dead satan here saved our souls,wow thats a big thing for and evil king to do,well he couldnt stop himself he was sad at the fact my husband had not mother or father even though father is the demon king of hell he has a heart for some people and would do anything to make me happy and so he did by allowing his parents to return lets all catch up and cameron we should talk later,yes father,not without me violet says,of course not darling i will be with you he chuckles.

a few moments later
"Moving to the next room violets parents and Cameron with violet enter a small room and have a talk about the past, violet sits on Cameron's lap inhaling his musky scent, wow what are you doing my love, sorry I'm just claiming what is mine violet says then bites her husband's neck then lay's on his lap after getting off him having a rest, Cameron kisses her ear then leaving a little bit mark, me to cutie, ok you too cut it off, sorry, it's okay so Cameron we were murdered by the rouges and the council though since we have risen a new I don't smell them anywhere, ah, what happened, well you see violet killed them all in a blood rage including the last one, wow a luna, not even I could do that well violet I will have to teach you the ways of a good luna, no I will I am her mother, violet hello. they all look at violet fast asleep on her husband still able to hear them though, aren't you all lively Cameron comments and laughs with this dad goodness I love these too such pure hearts now onto the main topic we were murdered in cold blood still we got you to safety beforehand I see. wait stop the story war is coming violets father says everyone get the children and lock off the elevators and secure the pack houses we will all be fine don't panic. yes sir it's okay kiriri and sakura run into the room crying a little however sakura builds an ice castle outside the pack house from hell freezing it over so no harm will come the rouges would die instantly, as kiriri sends flames to the enemies near there most precious house, everyone sighs in relief as the rouges die screaming in pain.