Chapter 6

""Violet woke up in sweat as a musky smell was next to her she was hot all over like a oven furnace she knew what it was hoping cameron would not smell it her heat had finally come her vampire heat,usually only wolfs had heat but she was special she was mated to a mafia wolf king she knew when they mated she would become a hybrid but she would still be a royal,cameron woke up next to his soon to be luna his eyes black she knew what was coming,morning cameron,morning hotness,all the words he said she knew it was ivan,hello ivan where is cameron,oh hes here i smell heat,well yeah, don't try to run cuteness me and cameron will have you now,cameron took control over his wolf making a note on the door don't enter luna in heat,now hello we said your heat and its your heat are you ready look your already soaking was you that excited,um,violet looks down embarrassed,violet tried to move however cameron was on top of her not moving,you have a choice beautiful i will set a timer 10 second timer for you to hide if i find you we do it today if i don't we do it later time starts now,violet jumps out of camerons arms and runs into the bedroom walk in closet trying to spray perfume to hide her scent hehe he will never find me here,violet looks up and realizes she has locked herself in the wardrobe not moving so no sounds are made she keeps still and quiet she knew she wanted him but her pride was to great to just submit he had to earn it,mmh cameron searched around there room where are you princess,mmh i smell you cameron walked into the nearby closet opening it seeing she is not in it,where could she have gone he could smell her scent soon enough he saw her in the corner,mmh kitten looks like i win,violet looked on the floor at herself she noticed her thong was missing,what the hell happened to my underwear,cameron looked at the floor to the right of the room might be you left it over there,violet looks and blushes fine you win i will take my punishment after all you found me,cameron grabs violet gently putting her on the bed licking her eat,mmh not the ear my weak spot,cameron laughs thanks for letting me know sugar,cameron looks at violet he could not believe this beauty was his and only his,cameron spreaded violets legs apart and went down to her flower licking it mmh you taste great,mmh violet smiled im glad then she moaned,mmh she though she was in heaven.

"Cameron move's his lips to violets chest biting her nipples hard,as she continues to moan out camerons name she felt the aggressive heat of the mate pull violet bit cameron hard drawing blood from his neck, violet this will hurt but not for long only for a minute then pleasure will over take your body,cameron moves his long hard self inside her flower violet moans loudly screaming but soon she moans in pleasure,this is the only way to get rid of the heat in your body,cameron thrusts into violet in and out as she moans loudly once again, cameron i'm going to make your face wet with my hot liquid cameron ahh i'm going to,yes me too,cameron spills his hot liquid inside violet and violet spills her juices all over cameron with her hot body laying on the bed looking up at him,she then gets up and looks into the mirror after cameron pulled out of her dripping juices i have ears and a tail,yeah you became i hybrid which we expected,violet looks at cameron you shot your load in me what will you do it i get pregnant im only 18,well il be a respectable father,i hope so,i'm sorry i couldn't hold it your just too hot,all of a sudden camerons wolf ivan shows up ,you are mine i am yours and with that he marks her as his biting her neck leaving her with a glowing mark painful but beautiful,ivan goes away and cameron comes back and then they both fall to sleep goodnight my alpha goodnight my luna.

A few weeks later

"Violet sits in her room as Cameron has gone to do work for the past two weeks his office filled with paperwork after violets heat,

however, violet has been on edge she is supposed to meet her hybrid, all of a sudden a voice is heard" which makes violet jumps up in fright, hello sorry didn't mean to frighten you dear, who are you,ohh I am diamond your wolf inside you along with your vampire, I take it to you like Ivan for me its Cameron, for me its Ivan, diamond says,im scared diamond he might come after me, well the good thing is if he does attempt to kidnap us we are protected from any torture he may try to do we are marked and mated, if he tries to touch us he cannot as he will get an electric shock, recently have you been feeling nausea or headache or back pain, yes I have felt back pain, well there is a reason for that, our body is getting ready to hold twins, that's why I have been in pain wow, yeah we will be a mother I'm so excited wow.

"Cameron jumped out of his chair to listen in on the conversation between violet and her wolf he now knew her name was diamond, Cameron and Ivan were happier also, that means we will have our wolf along with a mate this is the best news ever I am so happy right now more than I ever have been let us leave before we are caught, Cameron was about to leave when he heard his mate say he might come after me I am scared Cameron knew whom she was talking about he held his silence walking back to his office swearing angry throwing things everywhere being calm down by his wolf, I should have killed him when I had a chance I made a mistake I now have to deal with the council and harp this is not easy being that wolf mafia king but I am happy about my mate, I agree, thank you for coming back ivan you're the best please make diamond her wolf happy and my human, of course, your highness mafia Cameron.