Chapter 18

"Christ she was not kidding I think my water just broke I am completely soaked Cameron get in here, shit I need a doctor in here now my Luna's water just broke she is about to give birth, over here alpha get into the nurse now, the nurse grabs the Luna gently putting her on the table Cameron get over here this is your fault, after all,cameron looks at the sweating Luna trying to hide behind his wolf Ivan, you ready diamond to be a mother, yes but I am scared, violet squeezes her mates hand to the point it could drop off you did this you bastard while staring at Cameron Luna push, violet pushes so hard the first baby comes out, congratulations Luna your first baby is a girl what is the name you are giving to her, its princess Sakura, wow what a beautiful name, okay Luna one more push, violet pushes out the other baby its a boy congratulations Luna, alpha Cameron cuts the umbilical cord, what will you name your baby boy well, Andy come in, yes my Luna, you are my babies godfather so i want you to name him i think prince kiriri, yes I love it as he says this looking up and smelling a delightful scent, mate he says as he looks at the nurse,mate she says back, wow I never knew told you to visit here and you might find something good, the Luna laughs and nurse angelica you will be their godmother thank you so much Luna violet, your welcome still suprise,cameron we got them good, angelica cleaning the Luna up,hearing crys,luna violet your breasts are going to produce blood instead of milk because you children are royal blood eater hybrids so milk wont work on them the luna licks her children as she sees the tattoos she has on her too diamond her wolf in her head is jumping for joy,violet looks down at Cameron and Ivan his wolf inside him feeling sorry for crushing his hand and bad mouthing him in rage,but his smile to his son and daughter made her heart melts cute who is daddies' little man and daddies' little girl,he cooed kissing them both on the head, the Luna took her babies in her arms they swopped onto her chest right on to her nipples which would now feed them,they are hungry which is to be expected Luna you will have bed rest for a week your going to be feeling drained this time we have to be ready for war ,no Luna bed rest for you Andy spend sometime with you mate angelica, yes Luna thank you, its ok, harp sat in his a cell knowing probably by now that Luna violet had given birth to her babies smiling i saved her, i have to find out what happened to her and why she the blood princess was kidnapped was it out of greed or for her power, or could it have been something else ,as harp sat in his cell he looked up and saw a picture of a girl and a crown the stones where violet coloured she has a big smile on her face with a man with red eyes next to her and her mother with red eyes also instantly he knew violet was kidnapped and that the king and queen were hidden he had no idea who the father was but he knew who her mother was the moon goddess Athena it made sense to finally that violet was her daughter,which is why she wore the royal tattoo on her foot the bat and a black cross harp looked in horror as he saw blood marks now on the wall how the hell will i survive without violets help, violet sat staring at Sakura and kiriri while she worked on a fantastic plan to save harp, violet knew she could do duplication magic so well violet looked out the windows miles away with her vampire eyes and saw harp in a cell apart of her was happy but part of her was now worried, violet was soon ready with plan which would be launched in 5 days why 5 days you ask well,it takes the council 5 days to give a verdict so on the 5th day she would get harp help, smiling as her children sat on her lap still swollen from giving birth as they sucked blood from her chest as her babies were blood eaters.