Chapter 13

"Alpha Cameron looks at his beta andy your dismissed, yes alpha I will have the guards remain here also I will set up some food stands if they get hungry do you want all humans or do you want me to tell them to go wolf, no I want 50 wolves and I want 50 humans, yes basically you get it, yes I will leave now, yes hurry and go so I can spend some time with my luna without being disturbed, goodbye, alpha, luna goodbye andy and thank you, its ok luna anything for the both of you, thanks, ok guys I need 50 humans on the side and I need 50 wolves so hurry up and pick who is going human form and wolf, I am going wolf to protect the luna also alert me if there are any issues also there is food on the table by the tent so if anyone gets hungry grab a bite to eat but no leaving the posts you are at we are going to be here proberly the whole day while the alpha and luna have some time to their self, noted ok.

"Cameron looks at violet, how are you gorgeous, I am ok Cameron don't worry so what is first, violet don't worry my dear there is so much to do I was thinking of picking baby names, yes that's a good idea even though we don't know the genders, I wouldn't worry about that its always good to be surprised either way we will love the babies male or female yes that is very true, Cameron takes his head to his lunas stomach which is now quite big, Cameron I might have to see the doctor as these twins are crushing my insides, ouch, yeah we were told they would let us rest, yeah, Cameron placed a cupcake in violets hands here you go sweetie violet laughed as she saw whipped cream she squirted it on him laughing,ohh your gonna get it now,camron gentaly moved his leg to the lunas back placing ice cubes down her back as she moaned at the coldness,mmh, i thought that would make you feel cold yet you find it hot enought to moan, ah i got used to it trisha and alex tried expeiments on me one of them was ice as i was just a monster to them,violet let a tear drop as cameron licked it away,i will be honest i was scared of you at first i thought you was just a mafia human i had no idea you was the wolf king,yes well i dont go and tell humans im a wolf otherwise they will run and empty there pockets for me and give me their houses which i dont need so pretending just to be a human mafia is better when doing buisness in the mudane world,we are not human,we were made for each other by fate,yes we was your the best cameron i can really say i love you so many time,i love you also,cameron places whip cream on his lunas lips,im sorry i have not had much time to spend with you i have had so much paper work to deal with rouges everywhere,yes i understand lets relax and look at the stars so names for the babies decided yet,yes if its a boy prince kiri and if it is a girl destiny princess,i love them,well we should get going,are you sure it is safe,yes we need to get you to the pact doctor to find out what the next step is, i am glad we got to spend time together eat food and inhale the fresh air but its time to go inside,andy bring the car around take me and the luna to the pack doctor,yes well alpha you see there is a spie for the coucail here what do you want me to do,kill it obviously,yes sir,i am sorry sir but you have to die,no why,well your a spie for the councial how would you know that,well we have never had someone in the pact that looks like you,well thats rude but i am in this pack you just never met me before the alpha knows me i am an assassin for the alpha names freddy how do you do,yo alpha cameron its me freedy the assassin the councail are watching your every move you need to make sure your luna is safe they will try to steal her babies i came to warn you i must go,ok goodbye go and scout,yes sir,goodbye andy,huh how did you know my,oh i know everyones name,ah ok bye.