The Brother's

~~Jade's P.O.V~~

I feel the sun hit my skin through my blinds indicating my alarm would be going off soon, I always seem to wake up five minutes before I have to but I still set my alarm cause we all know there will be a day where the sun dont wake my stubborn ass up so gotta keep that back up plan on deck and ready to go.  I slowly sit up pushing my messy dark hair out of my face with a large yawn and stretch "ooooooaaaaaaa" I yell exaggerating my yawn. My phone begins to ring startling me for a second "mannn who calls at 8am?!" I look at the screen with an annoyed expression but the annoyance quickly slips away as Kelly's picture flashes across the screen. 

K for Kelly and J for Jade: 

K: "Wakey Wakey Jade!"

I smile shaking my head 

J: "Im up but more importantly why the hell are you up? I have a shift at the tattoo parlor in half an hour but you don't so what's up?"

K: "well actually my brother decided he'd like to get his first tattoo today sooo we'll be your 8:50 appointment."

I roll my eyes with a giggle 

J: "which brother?"

K: "Ian, he decided he wanted to get some chest tattoo done but he asked for you specifically."

J:"Ah yeah because I'm the best female artist in Cali! I'll see you guys there!"

After the phone call with Kelly I quickly hop into the shower to get ready for the day; I decide to throw on blue skinny jeans with black combat boots with a "Freddy vs. Jason" t shirt to match. I quickly slide my hair into a pony tail with a quick bat of eyeliner,mascarra, and maroon lip stick. On my drive to the shop I feel my stomach growl begging me for food but I'm too excited to stop, the fact that Ian requested me specifically means a lot to me. Ian and I have been friends since I met Kelly in pre K so I guess you could say he's my best guy friend.. I wonder why he didn't tell me he was getting the tattoo in the first place, he always said he wanted one but he's said that since we were eighteen and he went with me to get my first tattoo. I had just started going to tattoo school so I wanted to do something to celebrate and thus my first tattoo was done, It was a snake that wrapped around my left arm symbolizing the change that was about to happen in my life. 

Since then I've gotten a few more pieces done on my other arm; I've always had a thing for horror so I decided to put all my favorite killer's on my arm starting with Michael Myers on my wrist going up to ghost face, Jason, Freddy, Chucky, pinhead, and finally stopping at Hannibal. When you're practicing in school sometimes the best canvas is yourself and it's almost like I'm my own portfolio so that's pretty wicked. Once Im at the parlor I walk in to a warm welcome from a few of the other artists as I walk to my room in the back. I quickly set up my area putting down the plastic and ripping up the paper towels "knock knock!" I shoot my head up smiling at Kelly "well hello there gorgeous!" she smirks " you know I swear one day you're gonna end up in my bed." I stick my tongue out at her with a small wink "yeah, yeah, you've told me that since high school and I have yet to end up in your bed Kelly." she rolls her eyes kissing me on the cheek. 

The thing about Kelly and I is that we flirt just because it's fun and because sometimes it's nice to make out with someone when you're completely hammered; I just like to have fun "You know Kelly sometimes you two together is gross." Ian rolls his eyes coming into the room " don't be jealous just cause Jade likes to make out with me and not you!" she says leaning back against the counter "alright you two lets not do this right now, I haven't had coffee and I'm starving so I have zero energy for this." Ian puts his hands out flashing a white chocolate mocha and a bagel from Starbucks. "have I told you how much I love you today?" he smiles wide showing off his perfect smile "No all you've done is flirt with my sister." he pouts handing me my surprises "well I'll flirt with you later, right now I want to know why you didn't tell me that you were getting a tattoo?!" he instantly sends daggers towards his sister who is looking around innocently "well it was supposed to be a surprise but someone decided to tell you even though I told her not to." I nod taking my snack and coffee and handing them to Kelly "can you take these and hold them in the front to me, I can't have this back here while I tattoo him." she nods quickly taking the stuff out to the lobby.