Dramatics

~Jades P.O.V ~

"Friends Jay that's- no actually im your sister's friend right?" I snatch my hand away from him walking into my house, after he saw me giving my number to the bartender he hauled all our asses out the door, we didn't say a word to each other the whole ride... Kelly was dropped off with silence from Jay and a quick goodbye from me. "You gave your number to the fucking bartender so we're even." I scoff crossing my arms over my chest "You are something Jay, you say you love me but won't commit, and then when someone asks who you went with I'm just your sister's friend." I roll my eyes leaning against the stair railing "I told you I'm just not set on something like that." I feel the liquor begin to take control of my anger removing my filter "So what the fuck do you want then huh? You want to fuck me and a bunch of other bitches or can you just not stand the idea of me fucking another guy?" I raise my eyebrows urging him to answer but there's only thick silence filling the air

"So what you're going mute now?" I ask exasperated "So you're gonna go for the guy who can do a relationship?" His once soft grey eyes turned to stone "I don't know, I want you Jay but I don't want.. this" I point between him and me "I don't want to be just another girl." I croak the last words out feeling the lump in my throat beginning to take over "Then I'm not the one for you Jade." His face scrunches as if in pain "I'm just not ready for a commitment like that... I love you but I'm not going to be in a relationship anytime soon." The dam finally bursts letting the tears stream down my cheeks with the best strong face I could hold "Then go Jay... go fuck that Sarah girl or whoever else you wanna fuck and I'll do the same." He grunts cracking his knuckles "If that's what you want then fine." He mumbles dangerously low before stopping out of the house slamming the door behind him finally letting me break down; My sobs filling the house for the rest of the night.

---2 months later---

It's been a couple of months since I've last seen Jay and up until recently I've been a fucking mess. Kelly began checking on me and staying over at my house more often so I wouldn't have to go to hers... I wouldn't want to run into anyone at all besides maybe Charlie I kind of miss the dumb ass. It's mostly just been nothing but work, weed, a little drinking, and Kelly. We haven't gone out since that night and for that, I'm truly grateful; I sigh plopping down on my couch with my Moscato flipping through the channels on my TV.

I finally decide to watch Shameless only for it to be interrupted by my phone flashing Kelly's catching me a bit by surprise springing worry inside me Kelly, you okay?" I question taking a sip from my glass "I'm fine but um.. someone is kind of having a meltdown and he won't let up until he sees you." I feel my stomach begin to tie in knots "which one?.." I question praying to god it would be Charlie "it's Tom, he's drunk here at spin 48 and he won't get into the car until you come for him." I pinch the bridge of my nose "fuck, okay I'll be there soon." I begrudgingly place my drink down quickly making my way out to the car.

After fifteen minutes of a bit of reckless driving, I made it to the bar, I quickly park rushing out to where Tom is sitting flat on the wet ground "shit! TOM!" I yell jogging up to him and Kelly "Jade! I missed you baby!" He slurs making me giggle at his goofy-looking smile, he stands to his feet with Kelly's help stumbling over to me "Jade, you look so beautiful" he breathes shooting the smell of liquor through my nose "Awe Tom you're so drunk." I giggle holding him up "Take me home please?" He whines his goofy grin returning, his leather jacket slacked off his shoulders with a blue long sleeve under and dark blue jeans to match with disheveled hair falling around his face "Please?" I sigh pushing my hair out of my face "Fine come on I'll take you home."

Kelly and I decide to meet back up at the house to discuss a plan.. the drive with Tom was silent considering he was half asleep already making this not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Once we get to the house I park quickly hopping out of the car doing my best not to wake him up, Kelly parks doing the same. She sighs running up to me "I'm so sorry Jade he was just being so fucking impossible but I can take It from here." I shake my head pointing towards the window "he's knocked out girl I think I gotta help you take him to the couch. She blows a piece of hair out of her face "Let's do this."