Torn Clothes

~Jades's P.O.V~

 After half an hour of no Jay I began to get worried that he wasn't coming after all, Ian and I continued to drink and dance having a good time but in the back of my mind I wanted to see him.. I want to see his reaction.. I want to see his need for me. " Jade?" I hear the familiar voice ring behind me " Tom?" I question turning to meet his gaze "wow.. you look hot!" he calls over the music making the heat shoot up to my cheeks "thanks!" Ian tugs on my hand lightly pulling my back against his chest "Easy brother I wont touch I promise." Tom says putting his hands up "Who else came with you?" Ian yells keeping his hand on mine "the whole team is here." Tom says smirking at me giving me the clear hint. "Jade!" Kelly runs up to me engulfing me in a hug "Hey gorgeous!" I call over the music making her cheeks turn a small shade of pink. " you look amazing! I never thought you'd wear this outfit!" she chuckles holding me at arms length. 

"Interrupting?" Charlie and Jay finally join all of us off the side of the dance floor, my gaze slowly falls onto Jay his mouth parted as his eyes scan my body returning those oh so familiar butterflies to my stomach. "Jade?" I pull away from Ian turning around "Roger? what are you doing here?" he chuckles " well I got roped into this by a friend of mine who needed a DD" I nod feeling my nerves setting in "you look amazing by the way, you didn't look like this on our date that's for sure." I chuckle feeling the heat rush to my cheeks "well you know a party setting is something else." he smiles with a understanding nod "would you want to maybe dance with me?" I turn around everyone's gaze is on us.. What the fuck do I do? "Um well actually im here with some friends and I wouldn't want to leave them." Kelly nudges me with a smirk moving her eyes from Jay to Roger telling me to go dance.  "No go ahead I can keep my loser brothers out of trouble on my own for a while." I take a deep breath as I take his hand following him to the dance floor. 

"so those are the overprotective ones huh?" Roger yells making me giggle "yeah they sure are." he smirks at me "well I can tell you that the ones shooting daggers at me are probably gonna hate this dance." he says grabbing my hand and pulling my behind to him "Roger I really dont think you know what you're doing." he gets close to my ear "I can tell you're worried about someone over there so im just helping you out by stirring  the pot a little." I pull away from him still dancing just at a distance "He has a bad temper so I dont recommend playing with him." I smirk feeling that familiar chill against my body "ah so there is someone then, I assume it's a new thing?" I nod pointing to the drinks table "let's talk for a second?" I yell out of breath. We walk over to the table, I down the rest of the drink I was holding and place the cup down. "It's very new but the feelings aren't new but no-one really knows and id appreciate it if you didn't say anything." 

He smiles "so the only reason you danced with me was because you didn't want to be suspicious huh? your friend is pushy too." I nod with an apologetic shrug "sorry." he shakes his head "no worries but just so you know I really did have a great time with you and you do look amazing Jade." he says taking a sip of water "I had a fun time with you too and thank you." he lightly grabs my hand and places a soft kiss on my cheek "I'll let you get back to your group but if you ever want to hang out again you have my number." he yells before walking off to find his friends. "That was something." Jay's voice comes behind me startling me "He was just saying Hi and goodbye." I say turning to face him, his eyes clouded with jealousy and anger sending a wave of electricity washing over me. " he kissed you." he raises an eyebrow " I know he did but it was innocent and on the cheek. He knew you were watching and just wanted to get a rise out of you." Mission accomplished he huffed taking a drink from his cup "you look gorgeous by the way." He murmurs swishing the cup around in a circular motion.

"Yeah? This is that special outfit I told you about so this is just for you." His eyes wonder down my body taking in every inch of it "so.. how upset would you be if I tore it?" He smirks licking his lips "not too upset since that's what I'm hoping for." His eyes light up clouding over with lust "Jade." Ian smiles coming up next to me killing the sexual tension a bit "Hey! Sorry about that it was that dude from the other night." He shrugs nudging me "no big deal besides it didn't look like you were too into him." I shake my head "yeah he's not the one I'm into that's forsure." He licks his lips sliding his hands into his pockets "so am I taking you home or are you riding with kelly?" I take a deep breath "um can you drive me home please?" He nods as someone pats his shoulder "I'm gonna play some beer pong for a bit and then we meet back up?" I nod giving him a wave as he leaves. "So how do you want me to get into your place when he's dropping you off?"

I raise en eyebrow at him "Wanna go upstairs so we can sit for a bit?" He nods following me up the stairs to a vacant bedroom. I click the lock on the door behind us making sure Noone can get in. "Jay you know I like when you're jealous." He sits on the edge of the bed leaning back on his elbows "I don't like it." His grey eyes following my every move, I walk up slowly straddling him on the bed "do you really think I want anyone else?" I whisper hovering over him "I just don't like to watch guys fall at your feet every ten seconds." He lays  back letting his hands travel up and down my outer thighs "I want you. I want you to show me how bad you've wanted me." I whisper above his lips "you have no idea what you do to me Jade." His voice low ringing through my head "you're so beautiful, smart, funny, ambitious, and you're crazy sexy." He bites his lip running his hands over my behind and up to my waist giving me a light squeeze "don't be so gentle with me I like a little bit of pain with my pleasure."

His eyes widen in surprise making me smile "you know what.. I'm done waiting." He mumbles catching me by surprise "I'm gonna take you right here and right now with everyone waiting for us downstairs." Butterflies wash over my stomach hitching my breath "tell me what you want." He breathes running a hand up my chest to my neck "I want to hear you tell me." I feel my excitement taking over sending me panting at his touch "I want you inside of me. Please." I beg feeling a deep pull inside me "again." He mumbles lightly tightening his grip "I want you to take all of me Jay, every inch of me." He quickly flips us over planting himself between my legs. "God you're so fucking beautiful." He grabs my shirt ripping part of it making my chest more visible than before "fuck" he groans "no way." He mumbles sitting up looking in his wallet "what?" I say breathless feeling the familiar wetness filling my panties "I don't have a condom, the one I used to have I us- I never replaced" I stand up getting to my knees infront of the bed "well that doesn't stop all the fun."

He takes a deep breath keeping his eyes on me "you don't have to." I roll my eyes at him licking my lips "Jay this isn't a one way street just remember that." His eyes light back up with a smile "then ladies first." He says picking me up placing me on the bed, he lays me back running his hand over my exposed chest down to the top of my pants. " you're sure?" He questions searching my eyes for any hint of doubt "I'm a hundred percent sure." His hand slides under the hem of my pants and slides over my panties "god you're so wet." He breaths sending me yearning for him "I feel the lace against you." His fingers push my panties aside lightly pressing his finger against my sensitive clit "mmm" I moan throwing my head back feeling his finger begin a slow torturous motion filling my body with bolts of sensation, his long finger glides inside of me filling me moving in a come here motion. "Oh fuck." I moan feeling the familiar build up "I want you to cum for me" he whispers moving his thumb around my clit as his fingers move inside of me.

"JAY" I moan arching my back letting my orgasm rip through me. He slowly moves his fingers letting me ride out my orgasm before sliding his fingers out sucking on them. "Mmmm delicious." He smiles my juices glistening on his lips. "Can't wait to lick you clean baby." He says adjusting himself. "I think it's my turn handsome." I smile breathless, I slide to my knees infront of him un buckling his pants and sliding both his pants and boxers down freeing his stiff member. So big. I slowly take him into my mouth until he's hitting the back of my throat, I glide my tongue up his shaft swirling my tongue around his tip earning a deep groan "good fucking girl." He says placing his hand on the back of my head, I begin bobbing my head up and down on him taking him deeper into my throat each time. "Mmm fuck" his moan fills me with excitement, I place my hand around him jerking him off as I swirl my tongue around his tip over and over taking him in and out of my mouth. "Shit Jade." He groans hitting the back of my throat making me gag a bit.

"Such a good girl" he sucks in a deep breath between his teeth as he begins fucking my mouth letting the drool fall around him "oh fuck baby I'm gonna-" he tries to pull out of my mouth but I push him as far back into my throat as he could go letting him release down my throat. "Fuck" he moans holding me still filling me with his thick cum before pulling out of my mouth. "Fuck Jade." He says pulling his bottoms back up and fixing himself. "You taste good too." I murmur taking a bit of cum from the edge of my mouth and sucking it off my finger. He walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist placing a soft kiss against my lips. "Mmm we should get back." I whisper as he pulls away placing his forehead against mine "you think anyone noticed we were gone?." He smiles fixing himself "well I hope not but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to explain the torn top to the guys." He raises his eyebrows in shock "well I guess you can tell them you hooked up with some guy." I smirk at him running my hands up his chest wrapping my arms around his neck. "Does that thought drive you crazy?" He swats my behind  biting his lip "don't test me."