Jay's Girl

Recommended song for the chapter:

Selfish by PnB Rock

~~Jades P.O.V ~~

"I don't think I'll ever get sick of this" I lazily mumble against Jay's chest feeling him trace circles around my bare back "Me either." He murmurs placing a soft kiss against the top of my head "Do you think anyone heard us?" I feel the heat rise to my cheeks earning a small chuckle "Well I tried to keep you as quiet as possible but I also really wanted to hear you moan so maybe." He shrugs; I jump with a small squeal as the door Flys open "You had your fun now it's time for us to eat!" Kelly yells smirking in the doorway. I quickly pull the sheet up covering my body all the way "Kels!" I scream hiding "Did you pick my fucking lock?!" Jay yells pulling me closer towards him "Yeah, like always so let me have my best friend now!" I groan throwing a pillow at her "Shut the door so we can get dressed." I grumble against her giggle, she quickly shuts the door leaving us alone once again. "I'm getting a new lock, did you know she could do that?!"

Jay pushes making me go wide-eyed "I should get dressed" I smile hurriedly sliding out of the bed and slipping on my panties and bra "How long have you been sneaking into my room?" He groans sliding on his black briefs "Um.. since high school." His eyes widen "What the hell?!" He pinches the bridge of his nose "What did my sister want with my room." I bite my lip not wanting to tell him that we stole condoms ninety percent of the time "Jade?" He questions walking closer to me "Condoms." I murmur "Condoms? As in for both of you?" I slowly nod "Well I just feel so much better now that you know but um you tore my outfit so I need clothes." I trail off avoiding the burning gaze falling against my skin. "Closet, take whatever you need... I'm gonna shower." He mumbles walking towards the connected bathroom but I grab his wrist tugging on it "Jay, don't get all worked up it was so long ago." I pout sliding my hand up his arm "I just never realized how active you were back then." I raise my eyebrows in shock.

"Does that make you feel weird?" I say placing my hands on my hips "No but the idea of you stealing a bunch of condoms so you and my sister could have countless sex with randoms isn't exactly the best thought to have." I scoff rolling my eyes, how could he have such a problem with me having bodies but if we counted his they'd go on like Pie. "I'm a possessive man Jade and I've wanted you for a long time, I always just thought I'd be your first." I sigh sliding on a pair of sweats with an oversized t-shirt from his closet "I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. I had my hoe phase just like everyone else did but I'm happy where I'm at now so that's just the past." I smile placing a small kiss against his cheek "But if you play your cards right you could be my last." I whisper feeling his body tense at my words "Go shower and I'll be downstairs." He nods and without a word walks into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I run my hands over my face and through my hair taking a deep breath.

He's not ready for the commitment yet and I get that but I also don't want him taking girls to bed or anywhere else.. he says he loves me yet won't commit to me. I play with my fingers before walking down to the kitchen my bare feet silent against the wood. "How are you feeling?" I hear Kels "She says she loves him so whatever." Ian sighs frustration clear in his voice "Yeah but I'm asking how you feel." Kelly pushes earning a grunt with a hard bang following making me jump in place against the wall "I feel like shit, my brothers are fighting over a girl I've loved since childhood and what's worse is I still want to be with her... I want to take her out and show her how she's meant to be treated, unlike these assholes who just say nice things to have sex with her." I feel the lump rise in my throat "I heard her and Jay going at it earlier, made me fucking sick." He spats disgusted. I take a deep breath making my way into the kitchen with a fake smile plastered across my face "Pizza! I'm starving!" I yell plopping down next to Ian "Jade." Ian warns.